PDA

View Full Version : October's ATCs received and thanks

JAMMY
08-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Thank you Pamela and Elcee for your lovely ATCs. They are both lovely.

Two youngest grandchildren gone home and not on school run this afternoon. Not quite sure what to do with myself. Or more accurately, not sure what to do first!!!

jube
08-10-2013, 03:55 PM
Beautiful ATCs I love the colours.

agelesscraft
08-10-2013, 04:22 PM
Received mine today both are great
From Pamela think its a die cut but with all the pieces infilled lovely, from Jammy feathers embossed leaves and a tree impressed in clay?

pyjama princess
08-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Oh those arrived quick I only posted them Saturday!

My 2 brilliant ATCs are standing next to the computer so I can see them. I had two amazing Tree ATCs from Elcee and Ageless:

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h71/nuttycluster/Minerecd_zpsbf419c2c.jpg (http://s61.photobucket.com/user/nuttycluster/media/Minerecd_zpsbf419c2c.jpg.html)

Elcee has stamped and embossed onto vellum and used it to make a little pocket. In the pocket is a very pretty tag which I've only just this second turned over and there's a little saying on the back - 'To fit a tree on an ATC I thought that I should try Bonsai'. Very clever Elcee and very pretty colours in the papers.

Agelesscraft has inked a background and placed a die cut tree on top. There's then lots of leaves and acorns (?) on the tree and the ground - what are they made from Agelesscraft? And I mustn't forget the cute owl - he's gorgeous!

Both my ATCs were made by die cutting 2 of each style tree from different card and infilling one with the 'offcuts' from another. The Christmas tree worked better than the ordinary tree.

I think everyone liked this theme as we all excelled this month LOL!

elcee
09-10-2013, 11:58 AM
My two exquisite ATCs -

This one from Jammy was hard to photograph so I'm afraid I haven't done justice to the beautiful heat embossing on the background and acetate attachment. Is that frantage in the corner?

This one from Agelesscraft really intrigued me; what did you use to make all the embellishments? It is a fab ATC.

Many thanks to both of you.

agelesscraft
09-10-2013, 04:05 PM
The Leaves were a die cut think its called Ivy made by crafters companion just cut up. The acorns? are stamens from Anna Marie Designs white so just coloured them and cut them up.The owl was a small stamp.Think everybodys ATCs are great.

Mitzi
09-10-2013, 05:40 PM
Lovely ATCs, TFS!

Little Jan
10-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Fantasic ATC's thanks for sharing

JAMMY
10-10-2013, 05:44 PM
Glad you're pleased with the ATCs. The one with the feathers has a wax seal, not clay as was suggested. The other one was stamped onto mica (not acetate) with mica flakes in the corner.

pyjama princess
25-10-2013, 10:47 AM
I've just realised this thread should say SEPTEMBER ATCs rec'd not October! It's taken a month for me to notice LOL!