View Full Version : Serif Shows This Weekend

PinkPig
17-10-2013, 01:38 PM
Saturday 6 p,m.
Sunday 9 a.m., 3 p.m.and 10 p.m.
Pebbles & Crate Paper CD Roms

elcee
17-10-2013, 05:09 PM
Thanks for the notice. I have just got the program when it was on offer at Daisytrail so a few lessons on how to use it will be good.

jube
17-10-2013, 07:40 PM
I wish I didn't know as now I'll have to watch.

marc
18-10-2013, 06:45 AM
i elcee there are some very good tutorials on the daisy trail website also look under competitions /challenges on daisy trail as they often tell you what you need to do and how to do it and on you tube there are videos look at serif digital scrapbook artist 1 and 2 also craft artist 1 as they all work craft artist 2 also on face book there are several groups that are very helpful as are the peps on daisy trail its a easy program to use but you need to just play with it have fun big love marc

Deefersmum
18-10-2013, 08:00 AM
i elcee there are some very good tutorials on the daisy trail website also look under competitions /challenges on daisy trail as they often tell you what you need to do and how to do it and on you tube there are videos look at serif digital scrapbook artist 1 and 2 also craft artist 1 as they all work craft artist 2 also on face book there are several groups that are very helpful as are the peps on daisy trail its a easy program to use but you need to just play with it have fun big love marc

What a sweet piccie at the end of your post - can you tell us more about it (alright off topic but it has such an aaaaaaaaaaah factor).

SooG
18-10-2013, 09:16 AM
Agree with Deefersmum - what a great photo. :)

Also agree that the Daisy Trail site is a great resource. There are lots of tips to be found on the forums and people do seem happy to help.

PinkPig
18-10-2013, 12:34 PM
An eclectic mix of old and new – featuring Crate Paper’s signature distressed and antiqued effects on cute accessible designs - this collection is a must-have for your digital crafting library!

This collection contains more than 450 unique items included within two ultra-trendy Christmas kits, a rustic farmhouse themed kit and an uber-cool everyday kit which is both bright and enticing!

The CD-ROM features the following digikits:
•Farmhouse
•On Trend
•Peppermint
•Sleigh Ride

Inspired by the importance of documenting and sharing memories, Pebbles create gorgeous designs to make sharing your stories with friends and loved ones both fun and easy.

Including beautiful versatile designs, this collection of digikits will help document and cherish those precious memories for a variety of occasions!

This CD-ROM features the following digikits:
•Floral Lane
•Seen & Noted
•Walnut Grove
•Welcome Christmas

Use the CD ROM to create some wonderful crafts all year round; it is especially great to use now that Christmas is just around the corner!

SooG
20-10-2013, 08:37 AM
Michelle is AMAZING.

I love watching her shows and always learn something. Today I've been amazed at how she used the 'eraser' to create the stacked teacups and flowers.

And I'm loving these collections. I can't find them on DaisyTrail....does anyone know if these are brand new or collections of existing digikits?

Deefersmum
20-10-2013, 09:15 AM
Michelle is AMAZING.

I love watching her shows and always learn something. Today I've been amazed at how she used the 'eraser' to create the stacked teacups and flowers.

And I'm loving these collections. I can't find them on DaisyTrail....does anyone know if these are brand new or collections of existing digikits?

I think I'm correct in saying they are brand new - I know the designs are also paper pads as well - Michelle mentioned that and they have been used on one of the blogs I follow.

Personally I would like to see Michelle with a show like Barbara Gray i.e. on her own.

PinkPig
20-10-2013, 11:23 AM
I think they usually put them on Daisy Trail about a month later. Like the washi tape.

jube
20-10-2013, 12:22 PM
I'm hoping they will be on they will be on the serif website as I'm not a member so the price is too expensive and I don't need all 8.

PinkPig
22-10-2013, 02:51 PM
My digikits have arrived. Hurray!

SooG
22-10-2013, 03:22 PM
My digikits have arrived. Hurray!

That was speedy!! I was very tempted by them but resisted. Let us know what you think of them when you've had a chance to play! :)