PDA

View Full Version : I got great help from Stampin' Up/Pootles.

vampyre
06-01-2014, 05:59 PM
Actually stampin' up's general reply was hopeless but I contacted Sam from www.pootles.co.uk and I really can't say enough good things about her. She called me on New Years Day(!!!) and spent ages helping me put together an order which will be delivered tomorrow. I always say if I had a complaint I will shout out about it but this lady really takes customer care seriously.Our sponsors on this forum do great customer service and I really do think it makes a huge difference to how we choose to shop.

Little Jan
07-01-2014, 09:23 PM
I agree I am happy to pay a little extra for goods from someone who gives good and speedy service
I did an order from crafter companion the week before Christmas and it is still being processed
I did an order from meiflower on 29th and it arrived on the 2nd p&p was only 99p and the prices and quality is great too

Summer
11-01-2014, 01:33 PM
Thanks for posting about this Vamps. I have often fancied a few stampin up products and have never really know where to buy from. I think I have come across pootles on you tube if its the one I thinking of, she's done a number of greats videos on using the envelope punchboards for little gift and favour boxes

Chalet School Fan
11-01-2014, 02:50 PM
I ordered for the first time from Stamping Up last week. When I opened the kit it had the wrong set of stamps in. One e-mail, quick response and I now have the correct stamps. Mistakes do happen - we're all human - but I don't have a problem with that if they are sorted out quickly.

Jacksmissis
11-01-2014, 04:05 PM
I'm still waiting for my CC membership pack (been promised it twice in the last 18mths) so haven't bothered to order from them since. There's always the folk you can't please at all, but with genuine mistakes and complaints I feel any Company worth its salt needs a 1st class customer services as their shop window.

vampyre
11-01-2014, 04:28 PM
Thanks for posting about this Vamps. I have often fancied a few stampin up products and have never really know where to buy from. I think I have come across pootles on you tube if its the one I thinking of, she's done a number of greats videos on using the envelope punchboards for little gift and favour boxes

That'a Sam. She does YT videos rather then the "party" style demo and shop retailing. The stuff is good.

Deefersmum
11-01-2014, 05:55 PM
That'a Sam. She does YT videos rather then the "party" style demo and shop retailing. The stuff is good.

Thanks for mentioning pootles - really interesting web site. I like the Stampin' Up colours and want to order some card and ink pads - I just wondered if the items are in stock in this country or if you have to wait for them to arrive from the US?

vampyre
11-01-2014, 06:11 PM
Thanks for mentioning pootles - really interesting web site. I like the Stampin' Up colours and want to order some card and ink pads - I just wondered if the items are in stock in this country or if you have to wait for them to arrive from the US?
Neither, they come from Germany.