PDA

View Full Version : Daisy Trail Punches and Stamps

clumsycrafter
17-01-2014, 10:27 AM
Punches and stamps collections 1 and 2 are £5 each code DTPCz100

jube
17-01-2014, 07:49 PM
I was wondering what was happening as I havn't been getting the emails from serif. I noticed people were talking about the kits on the daisy trail blog and what good value they were.

Summer
17-01-2014, 08:30 PM
I am not quite sure how these offers work either Jube. I had a email probably the same as Clumsycrafter for the punches and stamps offer with the same code on the advert. I could only use the offer by using the link from the email. If I logged onto daisytrail and ordered from there and put the code in the voucher area it didn't work. I'm a bit confused though as some on daisy trail seemed to get an email for the brushes and stamps which I didn't receive. I am not happy with C & C though as I ordered the brushes and stamps from them early in Jan and the package was reported by hermes tracking as stolen and I never received it. When I contacted C & C requesting a replacement they ignored it and just refunded it. Probably because its not in stock now. At least ive got the other package offer but I haven't a clue how the emailing of the different offers work. Perhaps you could try contacting serif to check if you are on their mailing list for offers.

I might contact them myself over the weekend if I get chance and can find a contact email address.