PDA

View Full Version : FAO ATCers

pyjama princess
24-02-2014, 04:48 PM
It's the last day of February on Friday and I haven't received any ATCs yet. Is anyone going to join in this month? The theme is 'L' is for.............

Let me know if you want to take part and I'll hold the swap open until I receive your ATCs.

Summer
24-02-2014, 05:20 PM
Sorry PP I won't be able to take part - I have quite a lot of personal birthdays coming up over the next couple of months - so I am trying to make sure those are covered.

Victoria
24-02-2014, 06:50 PM
It's the last day of February on Friday and I haven't received any ATCs yet. Is anyone going to join in this month? The theme is 'L' is for.............

Let me know if you want to take part and I'll hold the swap open until I receive your ATCs.

I posted mine yesterday. Hopefully, they'll be with you tomorrow.

elcee
24-02-2014, 09:04 PM
OMG thanks for the reminder! I had mine made before the last ones arrived, put them to one side thinking I had plenty of time to send them then promptly forgot!!!!! Darned short month February! They will be in the post tomorrow. xx

JAMMY
24-02-2014, 09:23 PM
I managed to do mine today, the family bereavement has taken its toll on crafting activity. I will post them tomorrow.

pyjama princess
25-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Victoria - your ATCs arrived today - thanks very much, they are 'L'ovely LOL!

Elcee - That's the sort of thing I do!

Jammy - Thank you for finding the time to make some ATCs - a difficult time for you I'm sure.

pyjama princess
02-03-2014, 06:47 PM
I've done the swap. photos taken and envelopes ready for the post box tomorrow. Off to post a group photo and the theme for March.