PDA

View Full Version : joanna sheen shop on line amazing

freedom99
28-02-2014, 03:44 PM
on Wednesday night about 11.30pm or maybe even later I placed an order for another 8 sets of sue Wilson cutting dies. I phoned the shop on Thursday morning at 10.30 to ask if I could pay extra and get them delivered next day and was told they would go next day anyway because of the value. and they arrived today at 11am so I am super super happy.:mysmilie_852:

very good service and extremely helpful staff and perfect delivery. just thought I would give credit where due.

all the best Pauline

oh and the dies are amazing too cant wait to play with them over the weekend.

Pauline

sam
28-02-2014, 04:28 PM
Eight sets:mysmilie_466::mysmilie_59:

Little Jan
28-02-2014, 05:09 PM
Joanna Sheen has always been good with delivery

Craftysusan
28-02-2014, 05:31 PM
Can I be your friend please Pauline? Eight sets, you are so lucky. Joanna Sheen has always given me good service too.

Muffintop
01-03-2014, 10:29 AM
I love the JS site and the service is fab. The range of stock is very good and there is usually a "must have" item on every page!

debo
01-03-2014, 04:41 PM
Isn't it good when you get great service! It makes the experience even more enjoyable. I've always had good service from them as well.

Enjoy your dies!

freedom99
01-03-2014, 08:31 PM
Yes I was lucky enough to buy 8 last time and I won 1 on sues blog ( still super excite about that) so I have 17 in total now so I feel really lucky. I only bought with money from old craft items I sold on eBay ( mostly cricut carts) and a payment of £35 I collect for 5 cards I'm making today, I don't usually get paid in advance good thing about that is I'm now making these cards with the new dies so it's all win win.

And if anyone lives in my area they are more than welcome to come around and play with any of my dies and crafty stuff as I have no crafty friends and my family think I'm a bit mental with all the crafty stuff I buy so I need back up.

Craftysusan
01-03-2014, 09:43 PM
Hi Freedom. I don't have any crafty friends either which is partly the reason for joining this forum but all my friends do seem to enjoy receiving my cards and I get occasional commissions. Am I mad just charging them £2 though? They can take a long time to make as I like to make them as special as I can. I must post some samples on here soon so I can get everyone's opinion. Love to see some of your cards too with your new dies. Joanna's shop is usually my first port of call if I am looking for something as her service is excellent and usually no P&P.

dijit
02-03-2014, 03:31 AM
I have always had very good and speedy service from JS

Muffintop
02-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Contrast the superb service from Joanna Sheen's site with another site I placed an order with for material 3 weeks ago. Trying to find out when I will be getting my order, so far they have ignored two emails and one telephone a/m left. Luckily I used Paypal so if nothing turns up this week I can go to Paypal to try and sort it out. It is an established company and I am very unimpressed by their "service".

freedom99
02-03-2014, 03:37 PM
Muffintop you should name and shame them, if you only state the facts then that's not libel.
I am making a list of some of the new spellbinder dies I want from the latest release and don't know where to go for them I don't see them on joanna sheens store. I've come up with a plan to make £100 over the next week I just hope it works out.lol I should add its legal.lol
I charge £7 for an A4 card in a box and £5 for slightly small one with no box. I'm just about to order some 8x8 boxes for a change as I'm bored with making A4. You should make up some cards and price them up £2 is selling yourself short as craft stuff is not cheap.

I will post some more picture during the week as I have several sitting done but they don't have any greeting on them as I need to personalise them and my wonderful daughter has taken the lead for my computer!
This weekend could have been more productive but I've been tired so rested a bit today.

RozMinis
02-03-2014, 05:55 PM
Always had great service from Joanna. The only time it took a parcel forever to arrive, was when the postal lot were on strike for several weeks. I had a parcel in transit from Imag-e-nation at the same time. Boo hoo. Well worth waiting for in the end though. :)

I'm still waiting for the rubber stamps from another website that I ordered a week ago. Supposed to have a three day turnaround too. If they don't arrive tomorrow I will be giving them a prod. The same applies to some stitching goodies I ordered over a week ago. I received an email saying that my order would be available for checking on their website, checked on Friday, no sign of it. Will be giving them a prod tomorrow night too. :(

Roz

Craftysusan
02-03-2014, 08:40 PM
I charge £7 for an A4 card in a box and £5 for slightly small one with no box. I'm just about to order some 8x8 boxes for a change as I'm bored with making A4. You should make up some cards and price them up £2 is selling yourself short as craft stuff is not cheap.
Hi Freedom. Thanks for the info on pricing. I think I will put my price up to £4 as I don't supply a box. I need the cash to fund my spellbinders habit! Mind you they probably aren't as good as yours. Look forward to seeing some pictures soon.

Muffintop
03-03-2014, 07:14 PM
My C&C order arrived today after being ordered on Friday - super delivery.

I am biding my time with the other company but I will name and shame if it becomes necessary; it was not a huge order probably to them but they have my money and I don't have anything apart from disappointment not to have received any sort of communication from them.

Summer
03-03-2014, 09:52 PM
Joanna Sheen is a top shop!:star: