PDA

View Full Version : Silhouette Store agggggh !!

Julie
09-04-2014, 10:44 PM
Losing the will to live with the Silhouette Store.

I want to upgrade to the Design thingy, kept being told I wasn't registered on there, sent for a new link, put the $49.99 thingy in my basket and it is insisting on a credit card number, I always just use pay pal. What on earth am I doing wrong ?

Any suggestions would be most welcome !

Phree
09-04-2014, 10:47 PM
Perhaps you need to sleep on it Julie, I seem to remember doing something like that in regards of Country View Crafts many moons ago...... mailed Crafty Rich beggin for help .... he fixed it for me.......but next day I looked again and realised it had been me not seeing something that was right under my nose - tired eyes the night before I guess.. DOH!!!

Julie
09-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Sadly I am a bit like a dog with a bone type person and I will bloody sort it out tonight if it almost kills me !!!

Of course if I don't manage it I will have forgotten all about it in the morning.

Dax
09-04-2014, 10:56 PM
Sadly I am a bit like a dog with a bone type person and I will bloody sort it out tonight if it almost kills me !!!

Of course if I don't manage it I will have forgotten all about it in the morning.

Julie I did not activate mine through Silhouette Store.

Open Studio and click on help, then in the menu scroll down to 'activate licence key'. Click that and you are able to put in the code.