PDA

View Full Version : Replacement Items

barney
11-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Hello,

I'm after some help please.

I returned an item to C&C last week as they sent me completely the wrong item. I have asked for a replacement, but wondered how long it normally takes.

Also how will I know what the status of the replacement order is. On my orders list on the internet, will there be a new order number or will it all be under the original one.

Thanks in advance.

Barney x :) :)

Wellington
13-07-2008, 09:18 PM
Sorry Barney, can't help you there - I rather suspect that it won't show online though.

I'm in the same boat as you, I've just returned items that were incorrect, but as the item I actually ordered is now out of stock, I've just asked for a refund.

Rentochops
14-07-2008, 06:52 AM
I don't wish to depress you ladies, but I would follow up your returns with a phone call, however if they haven't got it as received on their computer system, you will have to wait 21 days - prepare to do battle, it's really hard for them to get this part right.

nicecupoftea
14-07-2008, 07:17 AM
In past and bitter experience I have found you have to wait until the 12th of Never. If they start playing up then CC the MD of Ideal World in with any correspondence you send to "Customer Services". I think the MD still is (but maybe only just) Andrew Fryatt.

barney
14-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Thanks for all your help.

I have sent them an email yesterday, got the standard reply. Will wait to see what they say, if I don't get any joy I try to speak to them over the phone !!!

Barney x

Rentochops
14-07-2008, 12:07 PM
Thanks for all your help.

I have sent them an email yesterday, got the standard reply. Will wait to see what they say, if I don't get any joy I try to speak to them over the phone !!!

Barney x

I'd speak to them now Barney, don't wait for a reply.

Jeanne
14-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Reference contacting Andrew Fryatt with Customer Service queries. Throughout all of the My Craft Studio fiasco over recent months, I contacted him by email in total twelve times and not once did he reply. It took me months to get a refund.

barney
14-07-2008, 06:43 PM
I'd speak to them now Barney, don't wait for a reply.

IW / C&C are such a pain, a least with QVC you can see when the item is returned and more than not you don't have to chase them for a refund/replacement. :mad: :(

Wellington
14-07-2008, 08:56 PM
I've had no probs with refunds before - sent something back yonks ago & the refund showed quite quick. And then there was the embossing powder set that went to 'sold out' when I ordered it (as in I apparently ordered the last one), but then the invoice had a handwritten note stating 'not in stock' - I got the refund for that PDQ too.

So here's hoping 3rd time's a charm