PDA

View Full Version : October 2014 ATC Swap theme

pyjama princess
02-10-2014, 11:40 PM
Ooops forgot to do this last night!
The theme for October is..................'O is for'.
Usual rules apply but mainly have fun! If anyone else wants to join in let me know but I'm away for a week and might not log on while away so don't think I'm ignoring you. Any question pm me or post in this thread - I'm sure one of the other ATCers will be able to answer you.

Victoria
03-10-2014, 06:46 AM
I'll join. Nothing springs to mind, so I'll have to think hard!!

Little Jan
03-10-2014, 12:10 PM
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO now let me think
Oh go on then
might be the last one for a while with all the chissy cards to make

Wellington
03-10-2014, 12:28 PM
Me pleases! I have ideas in my head already LOL I also asked DD & she had ideas too, so that helped!

Mitzi
03-10-2014, 01:18 PM
O is for... orfully sorry, I'm not going to be able to join in this month.

pyjama princess
23-10-2014, 07:27 PM
I'll join. Nothing springs to mind, so I'll have to think hard!!

Well you've thunked well Victoria - your lovely ATCs arrived yesterday.

Little Jan
23-10-2014, 07:55 PM
I am hoping to get mine done tomorrow
As the rolling stones have been playing drums on my
kidneys

Little Jan
25-10-2014, 01:38 PM
Got them done and in the post so depending on royal mail should be with you Tuesday
sorry for the delay:blush:

pyjama princess
27-10-2014, 07:44 AM
Got them done and in the post so depending on royal mail should be with you Tuesday
sorry for the delay:blush:

No problems Little Jan - I've only had one set so far and we're almost out of month LOL! I'm sick in bed today with a heavy cold so don't know when I'll be able to do any crafting.

pyjama princess
28-10-2014, 07:20 PM
I now have 3 sets of ATCs - Victoria's, Little Jan's and Welly's. If anyone else has sent some they could be in with my birthday cards if you didn't put 'ATC swap' in my address. I'll know for certain by tomorrow so will add to this thread if there's anymore.

At the moment it looks like there's only the 4 of us so I'll do the swap Friday/Saturday unless anyone lets me know that theirs are on the way.

pyjama princess
02-11-2014, 07:34 PM
The swap has now been done with 4 sets of ATCs. The envelopes will go in the post tomorrow and I'll post a group photo tomorrow evening.