PDA

View Full Version : Silhouette America haf price cuts

Deefersmum
27-11-2014, 09:03 AM
Just a heads up - all the cuts on Silhouette America are 30p each until 8th December - fill your boots!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deefersmum
27-11-2014, 10:50 AM
I've just noticed I've got 'haf' instead of 'half' - all sounds a bit Cockney to me :mysmilie_17:. This new bliddy laptop is driving me nuts. I'm sure half of the keys are sticky because I keep missing letters out - the comma and letter m are the worst. When I am typing long letters for the business it makes me want to screammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Jacksmissis
27-11-2014, 11:48 AM
Ta for the heads up Deefy, that's a good deal! be a couple of hours on there tonight!!

Deefersmum
27-11-2014, 12:10 PM
Ta for the heads up Deefy, that's a good deal! be a couple of hours on there tonight!!

I want some of the reindeer off there. I am going to make a star card for the 2 year old granddaughter of one of my brother's carers and am going to use one of the Santa's, together with a sleigh and the reindeer. The only problem I can see is that Santa has 8 reindeer so it's going to be quite a fat card!!!!! I had thought about double harnessing them but then couldn't be bothered to get my head round placing the heads and legs so they don't look like mutants.........

Jacksmissis
27-11-2014, 12:36 PM
aww that'll be lovely, and I'm guessing that it wont need to go in the post because bro's carer will take it with her so I wouldn't worry about the thickness Deefy, think the tracings would be hard tho?

Back to the lappy, mine drives me nuts........much rather have a desktop BUT, I bought a keyboard and mouse they run separately to the lappy without wires. They each came with a tiny 'thingy' that goes into a usb but because they're the same make (Logitech) I only need use one for both - does that make sense? Never use the lappy keys now, been a sanity saver !!

Deefersmum
27-11-2014, 03:28 PM
think the tracings would be hard tho?

Twine? :mysmilie_17:

Jacksmissis
27-11-2014, 05:41 PM
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RozMinis
27-11-2014, 07:45 PM
I can't cope with that wheel thing, so bought myself a cordless moose when I bought my lappy. It is on its third AA battery in two and a bit years, so pretty economical. I kept my corded one just in case, then had a bit of a panic a year or so ago as I couldn't remember where I put it. T'was in the case I bought for my lappy, which may I say yon lappy has never seen. It is quite a large one, so too heavy for me to use anywhere other than on my desk, hence why it has never been inside its case.

I've got miss the keys itis tonight. Don't think I've typed more than two words where I haven't had to go back and retype it. Is is me, or is it my lappy? Who does one blame?

Roz