PDA

View Full Version : January 2015 ATC Swap theme

pyjama princess
31-12-2014, 05:24 PM
I've been thinking for sometime what to have for this month's theme. I knew I wanted something wintery but I try and have as open a theme as possible so you don't have to buy stash in order to take part.
I've eventually settled on Winter Weather so I hope you all have something you can use.
If any members want to join in just send me a message or post in this thread you'd be most welcome.

Victoria
31-12-2014, 05:34 PM
Lovely theme. I'm in!

JAMMY
02-01-2015, 06:14 AM
Great theme. Don't think I will be able to join in this month as we move on Monday and all my craft stash is finally in boxes. Left it right to the last minute! Unfortunately I don't think it will be the first things to be unpacked.

Little Jan
02-01-2015, 08:38 AM
Sorry I won't be able to join in either packing my stash away too
as we hope to move end of month
Good luck with your move Jammy

pyjama princess
02-01-2015, 08:42 AM
You'll both be missed in the swap Jammy and Little Jan. Hope the moves go well for you both - pace yourselves so as not to wear yourselves out and we'll see back in the swap soon I hope.

JAMMY
14-01-2015, 07:01 AM
Move went well. Beginning to feel a little settled. Now have a dedicated craft room!!! Just need sort storage and unpack - should take no longer than 6 months :(

Victoria
25-01-2015, 09:20 AM
PP - I'll be posting mine tomorrow morning.

pyjama princess
28-01-2015, 06:51 PM
PP - I'll be posting mine tomorrow morning.

Your (very well sealed) ATCs arrived today Victoria.

The good news is that Welly and Fuchara may also join in the swap so it may be a little late this month.

pyjama princess
31-01-2015, 11:51 AM
Welly your ATCs arrived today thanks. Just need to wait for Fuchara's which I know won't be here until early next week. I also need to make my own :blush: - I'm hoping to get them done this weekend. I'm going to post February's theme a day early.

Wellington
31-01-2015, 01:11 PM
You know, we give RM a lot of stick, but I put my envelope in the post box at 15:50 yesterday, not at a post office, down a side street where it states collection @ 16:45... So not at all bad when you think about it

pyjama princess
09-02-2015, 08:42 PM
Sorry forgot to pop on and say Fuchura's arrived mid week. The swap was done and posted Saturday but I think they sat in the box until this am. Have taken photos of everyone's swaps in case you can't yourselves.