PDA

View Full Version : missing words

sugarplum
08-04-2009, 09:23 PM
I got out a set of acrylic stamps today to use on a birthday card. They are tiny words, about 40 on a sheet and I have only managed to go and lose 2 of them. Which 2? Happy and Merry! Which are basically the two I am most likely to need. Can't even remember the last time I used them (though I'm guessing Merry was at Christmas :D) Kind of makes a lot of the rest of them pretty useless
Please let me know if they turn up in your stash :rolleyes: They might have made off with the rectagular nestie die that I cant find either
I'm off to write a hundred lines

I must put things away when I'm finished

Sandra
08-04-2009, 11:53 PM
Oh how awful Sugarplum.... they'll probably turn up stuck to the bottom of an ink pad or something. Hope you find them :)

kookietiger
09-04-2009, 12:35 AM
Oh no! There must be something sneaking in & stealing them, a bit like the sock monster :D
I have lost so many things including tweezers, scissors, stamps & a whole 3 drawer plastic storage chest!
I'm sure OH has taken it to work & not told me cos he enjoys watching me search high & low looking very confused & mumbling to myself :eek:

Phree
09-04-2009, 01:09 AM
I'm with Sandra on this one cuz I have had exactly that happen - tho I think it was actually the bottom of a plastic storage box in my case. Same type of stamp too - a tiny, but very useful text stamp. Gawd knows how long it had been there cuz I knew I had not used it for a while but I was very glad I found it because it is a stamp I find I use quite a lot.

As for the missing tweezers I am inclined to agree that they seem to disappear into the same black hole that sock end up in after being put in the washing machine!