PDA

View Full Version : May 2015 ATC Swap Theme

pyjama princess
07-05-2015, 11:59 AM
Sorry folks I'm very late posting a theme for this month - I've really struggled to think of one. First of all I thought of the royal baby but we've had Congratulations in the past. Then I thought perhaps May Fair or the 70th anniversary of VE Day tomorrow. I'm currently organising a party for VE Day which is why I'm not in work today as I've swapped days. The last few weekends (including all of the bank holiday weekend) have been taken up with ordering things or making stuff for the party. I still have decorations/bunting to put up in the conservatory before the party in the afternoon. So as life is so busy at the moment I thought the theme could be.................That's Life! Hopefully you'll all have ideas/stash that you can use for your interpretation of the theme.
Does anyone else want to join us this month? There's only a handful of us in the swap so new members are always welcome.

Wellington
08-05-2015, 09:01 AM
Blimey, that's one heck of a theme LOL! Severe thinking needed on this one... I reckon I have an idea or 2...Hmmmm....

pyjama princess
08-05-2015, 06:04 PM
Don't forget Welly - it's YOUR interpretation of the theme. So That's Life could be the birth of a child/kitten/dog/bird etc. That's Life could be problems with the internet/parking spaces/running out of printer ink etc. Bread landing butter side down/someone using the last of the milk/missing the bus or train etc, etc, etc! I'm sure you'll come up with something LOL!

Little Jan
08-05-2015, 08:01 PM
Hrm or blooming decorators removing radiator not capping them properly so spending the night soaking up water with towels :mysmilie_10:

Little Jan
08-05-2015, 09:11 PM
Duplicate post

Victoria
09-05-2015, 09:09 AM
I'll have to think about this one, so I'm not 100% in yet. Will let you know how I get on!!

pyjama princess
09-05-2015, 10:11 AM
Hrm or blooming decorators removing radiator not capping them properly so spending the night soaking up water with towels :mysmilie_10:

Oh dear LJ. I hope you gave them what for when they came back (or will that be Monday?).

Little Jan
10-05-2015, 09:36 AM
Oh dear LJ. I hope you gave them what for when they came back (or will that be Monday?).

Not back till monday
Lucky father in law came over Saturday morning and fixed it
Decorators thought they were were helping by taking them off save getting the plumber out twice once to take them off and then to put new ones on each time they started a room
Father in law said he will come and take them off as needed bless him

pyjama princess
23-05-2015, 03:07 PM
May's ATC swap has been cancelled. There's currently only 3 off us in the swap and we are all unable to make ATCs this month. I'll now think of a theme for June and hopefully we'll be able to have a swap.