PDA

View Full Version : kanban decouplage

sugarplum
10-04-2009, 04:42 PM
Just wondering if you ever have any of the designs that were in the decouplarge kit at qvc (587485) available to buy as individual sheets. I havent seen them anywhere but have sold several of the cards made with the kit and would love to buy repeats of the ones used. Dont really want the whole kit again as there are a couple I am less likely to need more than one of.

Winspiration
10-04-2009, 04:57 PM
I'm afraid not, Sugarplum - they are available for retailers to purchase, but I decided not to stock them because they are A3 sheets, and therefore expensive to post. I'd also need to buy special packaging in for them.

One of the reasons that I'm able to offer free p&p on most purchases is that I'm able to send virtually all orders at large letter rate, which really keeps costs down. I steer clear of stocking bulky or larger items mainly for this reason.

Sorry to disappoint :o

sugarplum
10-04-2009, 05:24 PM
no reason to apologise but thanks for the quick reply I could sell the princess one dozens of times over and the monkey card too. Shame I'm not a wholesaler and able to buy direct