PDA

View Full Version : Hochanda website.

Sue
27-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Can anyone see anything other than the signup page on http://www.hochanda.com/? They are saying that they're now broadcasting live on the website and also saying on Twitter that the website seems to be working fine (after someone tweeted that they can't get past the signup page)

PinkPig
27-08-2015, 02:41 PM
Just seeing what you are. Bit of a disaster for the webpage. Even though the callcentre is in the UK I would not ring.

Julie
27-08-2015, 02:45 PM
Just pressed your link Sue and I am getting the programme albeit with a bit of a lag.

Sue
27-08-2015, 02:48 PM
I cleared my Hochanda cookies and I can see the live stream now. Thank you Julie. They are telling people to clear their browser history and cache as well as cookies, but as I'd already done the former, I tried clearing the cookies and it worked.
I hope everyone knows how to clear just the Hochanda cookies rather than all cookies, or they'll have to log in to other websites again, which is a pain. I know some people are not very tech savvy.

Lioness
27-08-2015, 02:48 PM
I can only see the live stream of what is being transmitted on TV. the bottom half of the screen is the same as has been for the last couple of weeks. Could be a cache issue, but don't want to fiddle about with things on my computer yet.

Lioness
27-08-2015, 02:49 PM
Can anyone see any products or schedule on the website yet, or is it just the live stream that works at the moment?

Sue
27-08-2015, 02:59 PM
Just the live stream at the moment, Lioness.

Deefersmum
27-08-2015, 03:06 PM
I'm 'watching' on Sky at the moment and the key word is watching - the sound seems to have gone and the screen went blank a couple of minutes ago........ Oh you can hear it if you put it up to 24!

RozMinis
27-08-2015, 07:15 PM
I can see the live streaming, picture seems to be better than it was, sound still a tad iffy though. Can't get any further than that though.

Roz

Marie
27-08-2015, 07:21 PM
I cleared my Hochanda cookies and I can see the live stream now. Thank you Julie. They are telling people to clear their browser history and cache as well as cookies, but as I'd already done the former, I tried clearing the cookies and it worked.
I hope everyone knows how to clear just the Hochanda cookies rather than all cookies, or they'll have to log in to other websites again, which is a pain. I know some people are not very tech savvy.

Here's a link to guidance about removing cookies from specific websites http://tinyurl.com/btt65bu - I'm going to try it on my Hochanda site and will let you know if it works! Fingers crossed!

Jacksmissis
27-08-2015, 07:55 PM
Ta Marie, I did it myself a couple of weeks ago and like Sue says I lost all the lot so had to start over - I'm with Firefox too but I hadnt realised they talk you through selected deletions!

Re sound I had mine up at 42 and could only just manage - also I couldnt see the small print at the bottom of the screen. When the VT's came on the sound was perfect and I had to quickly whip it back down till the prog came back on, It must just be teething troubles in the studio, I think it will take a day or two to get sorted properly. I missed the launch and Sarah (used to do the letraset foiling machine) was on and then later I saw Rob Addams. Had to go out again so taped Chloe at teatime, I'll catch up tomorrow.

PurplePenny
27-08-2015, 08:07 PM
One of the presenters said that they are still working on the website. Their FB page only mentioned the live stream as working at the moment.

JMW
28-08-2015, 11:56 AM

I don't know how to clear cookies so perhaps I wont bother. It is very annoying. Not giving a good impression.

lee
09-09-2015, 09:24 AM
Cannot find it?

holliecraft
09-09-2015, 12:41 PM
The website is up now. Had a quick look and it has the feel of Jewellery Maker channel website. Seems easy enough to browse.

debo
09-09-2015, 06:21 PM
The website is up now. Had a quick look and it has the feel of Jewellery Maker channel website. Seems easy enough to browse.

I just had a look and I think it works better than C&C