PDA

View Full Version : First Impressions

Keefyd
28-08-2015, 07:36 PM
Watched for a few hours yesterday and today, but had to turn off due to poor picture quality, straining my eyes. Not sure what resolution they are broadcasting in, but it's certainly not even standard definition. There was also some amateurish presenters on, that I thought were awful.
Alistair seemed completely bored with Robert Adams and his dies.

I did like Alex and her relaxed presenting style and of course Lee was his usual laid back self, which makes for good TV.

Barbers Gray was part of launch, doing a few demos, which I still can't understand why they focused so much on. If the channel is all about lots of things, why just focus on stamping in a launch show?

The poor production and co ordination of on screen graphics was also an irritation for me.

I won't be joining their freedom club, too pricey and not enough benefits.

I don't think Create and Craft have much to worry about!

RozMinis
28-08-2015, 07:41 PM
Couldn't have put it better myself.

There are some interesting shows on next week, particularly on Wednesday, well interesting to me anywhoo. On the whole what I have seen so far hasn't been exactly brilliant, though I did enjoy Lee on the two cooking shows. I rather like the soup maker, think I might have a look see how much they cost on Amazon. Why buy from Amazon, or maybe Argos? Because I can see what others say about a product before I part with my brass. :)

Roz