PDA

View Full Version : Hochanda discount for members

Carolina Moon
01-09-2015, 07:33 PM
I've watched a few shows now and not noticed the flag saying members get a 20 % discount on this item.I thought it was meant to be a purple logo with Freedom on it,which I've not seen at all..or is it the grey hochanda logo at bottom left of screen.In that case it is all the items!
What's the point of joining if you don't get a discount?

Lioness
01-09-2015, 08:48 PM
I have only watched a few shows and recorded a few, but so far no logo to show a 20% discount. They need to do a couple of offers soon or else people will start to cancel their membership.

Jilly
01-09-2015, 09:07 PM
I've not seen the Freedom logo either.

Julie
01-09-2015, 09:13 PM
I just assumed it was that thingy on the bottom left of the screen, oops

PurplePenny
01-09-2015, 09:26 PM
Perhaps they are waiting for the website to be up and running. I wondered whether it was the grey logo down at the bottom, but as has been said, if that was it then everything would have the discount.

Jacksmissis
02-09-2015, 08:46 AM
As I understand it, the membership is £6 + per month but entitles you to free standard delivery on every item. The 20% off banner is only on some items as shown on screen, and I havent seen any appear yet but I've only watched here and there.

Delivery in general is £2.99 plus £1 for every other ordered item but I dont know whether if they were all the same number (as with C&C) it would just be £2.99 - maybe someone else knows?

Carolina Moon
29-09-2015, 11:17 AM
I've still not seen anything with 20% discount. I couple of the one day specials were 10% off, but no 20% discounts. I'd be really annoyed if I'd paid for the membership.

Jilly
29-09-2015, 06:14 PM
I've seen the Freedom logo. I very rarely watch the channel but I've caught it a couple if times so it is coming up. Got a feeling it was on dies! Was it 20%? I thought it was 10% - either way it doesn't currently interest me. The Sue Wilson dies did but it was no cheaper buying them from Hochanda as it is buying them individually - but having my choice - from certain internet sites with no postage.

RozMinis
29-09-2015, 07:07 PM
Ya talking my language there Jilly flower. :)

Roz

Samsfriendjean
29-09-2015, 09:44 PM
It was certainly on one of the One Day Specials although I can't remember what, but the presenter made a big thing of pointing it out. I haven't joined because I didn't think I'd buy enough to make it worth while, although I may have considered it if it had been a yearly payment like C & C.

The only thing I've bought so far were 2 planters on one of the gardening shows which haven't yet arrived.

sharica
30-09-2015, 09:13 AM
They had 20% off the Phill Martin stamp collection .. It was a good price too :)

RozMinis
30-09-2015, 07:32 PM
Haven't bought anything from either of the new channels. It is ages since I last bought from C & C. However............... what I have bought from Dot's shop, Amazon and eBay.................... don't ask how much, just accept that I should be living on bread and water! ;)

Roz