PDA

View Full Version : Bondik

sussexsue
24-09-2015, 06:57 AM
Maybe I'm unlucky but every time I turn to Hochanda I get car cleaning, paint runners, halogen ovens and last night Bondik 'glue'. I can see how this could be useful for emergency repairs but the joins were very ugly and I'm not sure I would want to use it for craft purposes as suggested.

Little Jan
24-09-2015, 08:26 AM
Hubby bought bond it from elsewhere
Thought it was rubbish

clevercat
24-09-2015, 01:16 PM
I just put channel on to see what was on. A lot of these wonder products are not what they are cracked up to be and the need to be able to shine the UV light on the product to cure it seems to limit it's use in crafting. Not keen on the presenter's style either. The whole thing seemed a bit awkward as the guy demonstrating looked unhappy. I do like other things though on Hochanda.

RozMinis
24-09-2015, 06:48 PM
I was totally baffled as to what use it would be to most of us crafter's, and believe me I have used some very strange products over the years. In the days before polymer clays I used a product called Plastic Wood to make mini eggs for a peg doll market seller. They also had other forms of plastic that looked like metal, and such like.

Roz

alan1302
25-09-2015, 06:40 PM
I was totally baffled as to what use it would be to most of us crafter's, and believe me I have used some very strange products over the years. In the days before polymer clays I used a product called Plastic Wood to make mini eggs for a peg doll market seller. They also had other forms of plastic that looked like metal, and such like.

Roz

Only time I could think you would need it is if you needed to glue two things and have the glue set quickly...although I'm sure you could use a glue gun for something like that as well.