Tuned into hocblunder to see them demoing a folding bike
I know some people ride them as a hobby but this is getting ridiculous
What next a inter city express for train spotters

jube
24-10-2015, 09:06 AM
I was just thinking the same.

PinkPig
24-10-2015, 09:10 AM
I will be trying to watch the Mint stamping machine tonight though.

Little Jan
24-10-2015, 09:21 AM
Stamping on mints
What's wrong with paper and card lol

elvie
24-10-2015, 01:53 PM
bikes and cars today .... erm craft? I don't think so!!

sam
24-10-2015, 04:11 PM
bikes and cars today .... erm craft? I don't think so!!

I think they're classing it as hobbies, not craft.

RozMinis
24-10-2015, 06:08 PM
Stamping on mints
What's wrong with paper and card lol

Dunno what we are going to do with you lass. I think there is just about room on the Hazelhatch nawty step with a packet of custard creams, calorie free of course as they are made from polymer clay. :)

Roz ;)

Jacksmissis
24-10-2015, 06:33 PM
I think its just that she's jealous of the bike Roz, she needs one with really, really lickle wheels - like the ones in a flee circus at the fair when we were kids.

ChelseaGirl
24-10-2015, 11:09 PM
I am trapped in one room while the ceilings are being plastered today
So thought I would channel hop
Tuned into hocblunder to see them demoing a folding bike
I know some people ride them as a hobby but this is getting ridiculous
What next a inter city express for train spotters

Hahaha, I bet you are giving the 'powers that be' a right laugh when they check in here for comments from viewers lol

Mangakitty
25-10-2015, 12:12 PM
This thread gave me a much needed laugh, thanks everyone :)

Just watched Hayley and Lee with the Mint machine, only caught the last 15 mins but I was impressed with how long the ink lasts on the stamp........no idea what the machine does yet, will have to look out for the repeat (not that I can afford to get one lol)

PinkPig
25-10-2015, 12:40 PM
That's the thing - it's pricey. Love the way you can easily have the stamp multi coloured.

RozMinis
25-10-2015, 06:22 PM
I think its just that she's jealous of the bike Roz, she needs one with really, really lickle wheels - like the ones in a flee circus at the fair when we were kids.

I have a wee bike in a cross stitch diorama thingie. It is red, has lovely lickle wheels, a saddle and pedals, plus some FlowerSoft flowers attached to the basket thingie at the front. Lovely cross stitched house at a backdrop. Made another one that is inside a room at Christmas. Didn't like the wreath that came with it, so added a few bits and bobs, plus a ickle tree and some cards. I've one that still needs stitching, can't quite remember what it is though, something to do with the countryside I think. Maybe a 2016 project, but I will have to change the fabric as 18 count Aida, or any other count Aida for that matter, drives me nuts, much prefer an evenweave or linen.

Roz