PDA

View Full Version : Hayley presenting

helena
22-11-2015, 11:26 AM
I really must say, I really like Hayley presenting. I don't know if she's standing in or there permanently. She is very cheerful and lively but also not giggly. To be honest, I never used to enjoy her as a Guest demonstrating. I found her not very clear and spoke too fast but as a presenter, I think because of her experience of being very regular on C&C, she really has found herself. Well done!

Jacksmissis
22-11-2015, 07:29 PM
I saw her to Helena, I was chanel flicking and she was on with Paul Church - I wondered if she had got Lee's job?

Julie
26-11-2015, 08:20 PM
I tuned in for a bit today and saw Hayley presenting, in fact there were two other new faces on there. Think one of them has come from The Craft Channel although I don't think he was actually a presenter on there.

Craftysusan
09-01-2016, 09:51 AM
I saw her to Helena, I was chanel flicking and she was on with Paul Church - I wondered if she had got Lee's job?
What has happened to Lee? I thought I hadn't seen him for a while. Have I missed something?
Ignore me, I have just spotted another thread regarding Lee. Don't know how to delete my post though.

Jeannie
09-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Quite agree Hayley makes a great presenter, I've always liked Hayley as a guest but as a presenter she shows the right amount of professionalism and friendliness without the silliness. C&C missed a trick there as so many of the current craft presenters are aweful they need some new blood.

Caz
09-01-2016, 07:15 PM
I like Haley and her presenting style as well as her crafty knowledge. She seems to be relaxing more and slowing down a bit too.

Jacksmissis
09-01-2016, 07:28 PM
She's a nice lady Caz, and I think she was constantly being pushed when she was "demming".

Stitch
09-01-2016, 07:39 PM
Well done Hayley. I watched her with Arty Farty Carole and thoroughly enjoyed it. Love them both.

Stitch

Jacksmissis
09-01-2016, 08:28 PM
Does anyone know if they have a "catch-up" on Hochy please? Many a time theres been a prog on I would really like to watch and life has got in the way so I've missed it (doh !) I would have loved to have seen that with Carol.

Lioness
09-01-2016, 10:10 PM
I agree that Hayley speaks very quickly. I struggled to understand her a few days ago and sadly had to switch off.
However I do actually like watching her, as others have already said she tries to be professional, gets on with the job without any silliness and comes across as being very genuine.

RozMinis
09-01-2016, 10:29 PM
I too find she talks too fast, not that I have the sound on very often. Shame though as she does seem to be up to the same standards of the rest of the Hochy team. Glad to see they have more or less sorted out their picture quality. Somebody must have found the switch on the cameras that makes them understand what bright light is, and how said camera should deal with it. I am reliably informed that the lighting is very high, so worked out it must be a camera problem.

Roz

EssexAnne
09-01-2016, 11:38 PM
Does anyone know if they have a "catch-up" on Hochy please? Many a time theres been a prog on I would really like to watch and life has got in the way so I've missed it (doh !) I would have loved to have seen that with Carol.

Arty Farty is on at 3 Sunday afternoon according to my TV guide. But don't hold your breath as it is often not what is actually on the TV!

Jacksmissis
10-01-2016, 08:19 AM
ooh thanks Anne, I will set the recorder - you never know your luck in a raffle LOL !

PurplePenny
11-01-2016, 12:15 AM
I'm afraid that I can't watch Hayley - she says "it's the case that..." so frequently, and in such completely unnecessary places, that it really gets on my nerves and I have to switch off.

RozMinis
11-01-2016, 08:11 PM
She isn't very good with a crochet hook. No idea what she was doing with it the other day, but she made it look so complicated. Crochet, like knitting, cross stitch, etc is really simple, honest it is, so why do some folks make it look difficult?

Roz

Snoopyss15
16-01-2016, 03:31 PM
I'm afraid that I can't watch Hayley - she says "it's the case that..." so frequently, and in such completely unnecessary places, that it really gets on my nerves and I have to switch off.
At last someone else has noticed, it drives me mad, I once counted 4 'the cases' in a 2 minute introduction. :sulkiness:

Snoopyss15
16-01-2016, 03:36 PM
At last someone else has noticed, it drives me mad. I once counted 4 'the cases' in a 2 minute introduction. :-(