PDA

View Full Version : Sizzix dies

Deefersmum
17-12-2015, 02:01 PM
I watched a little bit of the show with the Sizzix dies this morning and was going to buy the Birdcage and Birds. The die was half price and then postage was added - £11.44. You can buy the die for £11.99 at Cuttingedge with no postage! I think they need to look at their postal charges.

Mitzi
17-12-2015, 03:01 PM
Most of the Sizzix dies / embossing folders I've got were direct from Sizzix.co.uk in their sales - they seem to have at least two a year. They do charge a fortune for postage (something like £6.99) but the items can be 75% off so if you buy several, even with the postage, it works out cheaper. Admittedly it's the old stuff not the latest items but that doesn't normally bother me.

RozMinis
17-12-2015, 07:20 PM
I used to buy my dies from Sizzix. Bought three lots of alphabet dies in the early days for the cost of one set. Haven't bought from them in years though.

Not into buying much in the way of dies anymore, except perhaps from Joanna Sheen's wobbly shelves. :)

Update : Just been on Joanna's website and ordered the stable door and the Easter bunny and egg. Well Easter will be here before I know it, so have to get ahead of the game. In fact Easter is pretty early next year, so Mothering Sunday will be early too. Dot was showing us the new Easter stuff from Craft Creations last week.

There are other dies me n Mr 'bug want as well, but they will be for next year. ;)

Roz

Jacksmissis
17-12-2015, 07:54 PM
JEEZ Roz, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! do wish you'd get a grip lass, flaming Easter? nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

notmorecraft
18-12-2015, 02:50 PM
Cream eggs in shops lol

Deefersmum
18-12-2015, 04:06 PM
Cream eggs in shops lol

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo - can't stand cream eggs.

Mitzi
18-12-2015, 06:03 PM
Please tell me that's not true?

I used to be addicted to creme eggs but since they changed the chocolate I've gone off them. Made it much easier to lose weight last spring.

Deefersmum
18-12-2015, 06:31 PM

I used to be addicted to creme eggs but since they changed the chocolate I've gone off them. Made it much easier to lose weight last spring.

Just the thought of a creme egg or mars bar makes me want to chuck.

RozMinis
18-12-2015, 08:35 PM
Nope, I don't like them either, much too sickly. Now those lickle sugar coated chocolate eggs.................... I could kill for those, especially as they have them in Poundland/Poundworld at a squid a bag.

Sorry JM, have to get ahead of mesen or I meet myself coming back. At least I'm only gearing up to Christmas 2016 with my ideas, 'himself' has already worked out the holiday plans for 2017. Think I will worry when he doesn't want to make plans for the future, it would mean he had lost the will to live. At least this way I know he is still alive and kicking!!! ;)

Roz

Waterlily
18-12-2015, 10:57 PM

Same here..