PDA

View Full Version : Simply Crafts today

Victoria
20-12-2015, 11:49 AM
Nice to see Amanda Bateman back on tv. I'm not keen on the actual products as I don't really like ready made toppers but here's hoping that we see more of Amanda.

pyjama princess
20-12-2015, 11:54 AM
I knew the name but couldn't recall what she looked like. Just switched on for the last 5 mins and yes I like her too. Lovely to see her back on the screens.

RozMinis
20-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Dot is selling the die cutting machine £10 cheaper. She also has the dies, which is what my wee 'bug is getting for Christmas, along with those from Joanna Sheen's wobbly shelves. ;)

Roz

Jacksmissis
20-12-2015, 09:47 PM
Can't think who this lady is....................

pyjama princess
21-12-2015, 10:18 AM
She was on C&C in the very early days. Used to love watching her - her accent is great. I watched the later show and like Victoria wasn't interested in the products.

Mitzi
21-12-2015, 02:01 PM
Dot is selling the die cutting machine £10 cheaper. She also has the dies, which is what my wee 'bug is getting for Christmas, along with those from Joanna Sheen's wobbly shelves. ;)

Roz

I'm sure I saw a post from you saying you weren't buying any more dies, Roz. But perhaps I dreamed it.

Jacksmissis
21-12-2015, 03:00 PM
Its the little fella Mitzi - has her on a piece of sting........................

Victoria
21-12-2015, 07:21 PM
She was on C&C in the very early days. Used to love watching her - her accent is great. I watched the later show and like Victoria wasn't interested in the products.

I remember her because of the accent. Is she from Northern Ireland? I seem to recall that she used to do quite a bit of stamping long ago.

RozMinis
21-12-2015, 08:18 PM
Its the little fella Mitzi - has her on a piece of sting........................

I was buying the quilling dies one at a time chuck. As for the last two from Joanna's wobbly shelves............. well the wee chap did mention Easter is just around the corner, and what was I going to do about it. Anyroadup, it isn't my fault if Joanna sells dies that are totally unique is it? ;)

Roz