PDA

View Full Version : Leonie's on....

ChelseaGirl
17-02-2016, 08:03 AM
She's on now.....

pyjama princess
17-02-2016, 10:15 AM
I missed her this morning but she's back at 12.

jackie s
17-02-2016, 11:07 AM
Looking forward to her own weekly shows and her own range when it comes out x

Sue
17-02-2016, 11:26 AM
Yes, I just switched on Hochanda to see what show began at noon, saw Leonie and switched off again.

Sue
17-02-2016, 11:55 AM
duplicate deleted

Lioness
17-02-2016, 02:46 PM
I think it will be nice to see Leonie crafting again - have followed her blog recently and she does come up with interesting ideas.
Wish her luck in her new venture!

Shelley
17-02-2016, 03:37 PM
Yes, I just switched on Hochanda to see what show began at noon, saw Leonie and switched off again.
I know! Just started crafting again.....turned on Hochanda at 4.00pm and Leonie giggling and grunting. So no change there then. She's probably a sweet girl, and I know some people love her. But it just grates on my nerves when people giggle insanely at the least little un funny comment.

Marie
17-02-2016, 04:01 PM
Lovely to see her on this afternoon - I was just flicking through the channels (while "working") and caught the 4pm show. I am really looking forward to her own shows and products. Good luck Leonie!!

essdeecee
17-02-2016, 05:31 PM
I've been following Leonie's Days to Go blog posts and challenges recently. It wasn't clear where she was headed but had to be CC or H. Now we know and it was particularly nice to see her presenting with Sarah Hurley, and Sakura products.

So all the very best to Leonie and to the many craft celebs now under Hochanda's growing wing.

sam
17-02-2016, 05:40 PM
Thank goodness she's got away from the ever more boring create and craft.

Victoria
17-02-2016, 06:39 PM
I was rather hoping that she was going to the Craft Channel, because I really like the Hochanda style of presenting. I haven't watched anything today, but it's disappointing to hear that she's still giggling insanely. Here's hoping that it's just nerves, and that settles down because for me, one of the good things about Hochanda is that that the presenters allow the guests to do their thing.

sam
17-02-2016, 07:14 PM
I saw her on a show with Sarah the colourer (can't remember her last name, Hurley, I think), and she wasn't giggling. In fact they were so intense and serious about colouring, you'd think they were studying brain surgery!:ambivalence:

RozMinis
17-02-2016, 07:35 PM
Missed the colouring shows as it doesn't interest me. I watched the quilling with Pat Green, she wasn't on those thank goodness.

I know she didn't used to be so silly when she was on QVC, and in the early days with C & C, so I hope she is going to calm down. Maybe she needs to take lessons from Alex. I don't mind giggling when something is funny, but the constant giggling and "I am so stupid" that she did on C & C really used to get on my nerves. Mind you most of 'em on C & C get on my wick, so Leonie was not the only one.

Roz

popcorn
10-03-2016, 11:14 AM
Meaning to do post below

popcorn
10-03-2016, 11:15 AM

My thoughts exactly