PDA

View Full Version : Paper Weaving Technique

fabyon
20-04-2009, 01:26 AM
Well you've asked for it since I used it on Dawn's card for her birthday so here it is in technicolours ! :D

http://craftingmad.blogspot.com/2009/04/paper-weaving-technique-tutorial-using.html

Jeanette
20-04-2009, 05:02 AM
Thanks Fabyon, I must have a go at that one!

tru-ella
20-04-2009, 07:14 AM
Thanks Fab, that looks great

LorraineJ
20-04-2009, 07:58 AM
Looks really good Fab. I am thinking you could cut the slots with a bind it all and then thread paper through it and you'd get a similar effect.

LynneH
20-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Great tutorial Fab. It's a lovely effect. I've also bookmarked the teabag tree instructions. I'm not normally a fan of teabag folding but I really like that.
Thanks.

Phree
20-04-2009, 12:09 PM
Just checked out your tutorial fab - thanks for posting it! I did several cards last Christmas with the Teabag folded tree idea and can definately recommend that as a way to make a really effective and dimensional card that does not take too long to do -which can be quite an advantage when we have so many cards to make for Christmas.

CaramelBunny
20-04-2009, 12:49 PM
Looks really good Fab. I am thinking you could cut the slots with a bind it all and then thread paper through it and you'd get a similar effect.

I was thinking exactly the same! I'm all for crafty shortcuts...

The tea bag folded tree is great too. I'm definitely going to use it for some of my Christmas cards this year. Thanks Fab! :D

fabyon
20-04-2009, 12:54 PM

Good idea Lorraine, anything that does the job really ! I don't have a BIA but nevere say never :D

Marie
20-04-2009, 01:00 PM
Hi Fab, that's a real work of art, just goes to show that papercrafting is a lot more than decoupage and matting and layering. I'm really pleased that you did the tutorial, makes me think that I could have a go........!

Spendsloads
20-04-2009, 08:19 PM
That looks great Fab. I ordered the HOTP templates kit from QVC recently and it's next on my list to try out when I get a chance to do some crafting.

fabyon
20-04-2009, 08:38 PM
That looks great Fab. I ordered the HOTP templates kit from QVC recently and it's next on my list to try out when I get a chance to do some crafting.

I nearly bought that kit (the value was unbelievable) then I realised I had all the templates already ! :D