PDA

View Full Version : Magic Hands

Mangakitty
10-03-2016, 01:09 AM
Did anyone else watch 'Let Leonie Loose', I did chuckle when she referred to Howard as magic hands more than once. She did notice (or the voice from the gallery told her) and she laughed about it and said they all used to be 'at another place' and said maybe they should have a helpful hands instead lol.

sam
10-03-2016, 07:14 AM
They use the phrase "magic hands" on the Craft Channel too.

Glingle
10-03-2016, 10:17 AM
Yep, I had a giggle too, especially when she then tried to back track and called him "Helping Hands"

PurplePenny
10-03-2016, 11:16 AM
I thought is funny too. It isn't the first time she's done it!

Interesting that she said they'd all been somewhere else, because I get the impression that a lot of the folk in the gallery are also ex-C&C, Ann(e) for instance.

Dax
10-03-2016, 12:34 PM
I only spend a few minutes clicking through what's on Hochanda and C&C as I am trying to cut down on my craft spending. I notice that Hochanda were using the same background music that C&C used for Tonic dies the other day.

RozMinis
10-03-2016, 09:06 PM
I haven't bought anything from Hochanda or The Craft Channel, and not a lot from C & C either. The parchment magazine and two grids bought last week are the first things I have bought without a voucher since I dunno when. Mind you I have been spending a small fortune at Dot's shop, mostly on goodies I can't buy elsewhere, or not at the prices she is now charging.

Roz

Clairea
12-03-2016, 06:52 AM
The majority of presenters say magic hands heard Alex saying it the other day, as wee as a number of guests who demo.