PDA

View Full Version : Free die giveaway joke

Clairea
11-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Wanted to swear but thought better,
On Friday special pick of the day 8 pm they said sparkle pens had now run out and they were bringing forward the free die as the free gift. So lots of us placed an order Friday evening the majority it seems failed to get the free die.
Hochanda said on one persons post on Feb that the die ran out in the first hour, I placed my order in the first 10 minutes,
however those that ordered on the Saturday got the die. How can they have got the die if it had run out?

i have posted twice on Feb emailed them twice yesterday no reply. So I phoned them first thing to be told someone will phone me back so far no call back

its not on hochnandra so much about being all about the customer, you have screwed up. But can't and won't admit it. This was your second chance, I will not be giving you a third.

Sue
11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
That's extremely annoying, but I'm glad you decided not to sweat. :wink-new:

Clairea
11-03-2016, 12:16 PM
Lol mean swear silly iPad lol

Sue
11-03-2016, 12:21 PM
Deleted double post

Sue
11-03-2016, 12:23 PM
Deleted irrelevant post

Mangakitty
11-03-2016, 04:20 PM
I have placed orders 4 days running but i'm not holding my breath for the freebies....I ordered twice from CC direct when they had a freebie and didn't receive those either.

RozMinis
11-03-2016, 07:21 PM
At least C & C honour their freebies, at least they always have with mine. Including the Jane Greenoff one that wasn't supposed to have been a freebie! ;)

Roz

PurplePenny
11-03-2016, 09:01 PM
At one point (can't remember which day or which gift) they were saying that the gifts are only while stocks last. I got my free sparkle pen. I haven't had the order that might have the Debbie Shore CD in it. I don't mind if I don't get it because I placed my order on the wrong day (I wanted the butterfly stamp).

PinkPig
11-03-2016, 09:46 PM
I heard them saying that too. I got my sparkle pen.

Clairea
12-03-2016, 05:46 AM
I ordered on the Friday when they said they had run out of sparkle pens and new gift was now a free happy birthday die, everyone ordered on the Saturday got the die those ordered after announcement on the Friday didn't. So can't have run out of stock if they were giving them away on the Saturday.
i received two sparkle pens, per two orders even though I was told only one per person. just don't get the ink on your hands otherwise you will be waiting for it to wear off. I have 3 orders due for butterfly stamps, but it was the die I really wanted,
hochanda havecsaid they are looking into why those that ordered on the Friday didn't get the die and are talking to cc to come up with a resolution.

helena
12-03-2016, 11:14 PM
I ordered quite early on Thursday but didn't get my pen. Phoned up and was told only limited stock. My friend ordered later in the evening and received her pen. Phoned the next day to say how unfair to entice us into buying under false pretenses etc...and was told another gift would be sent. I ordered another item a day later and again didn't receive the freebie. I understood that you only get a freebie once for becoming a member for the month, not everytime an item was ordered.
I may be wrong but whichever way, I didn't get any free gift!
I'll be on my guard in future, this over excited presentation to get us to buy buy buy I find confusing and unacceptable.

Clairea
13-03-2016, 09:25 AM
That's not true I'm already a member I got two free sparkle pens with two seperate orders.
People on Friday were still getting the pens, getting fed up with hochanda lies though. It's just their excuse for forgetting to add freebie to an order. They don't know their Arse from elbow at mo.
someone saw a comment and she thinks cc have taken shares out in hochanda, explains a lot

Shelley
13-03-2016, 12:46 PM
I was starting to enjoy Hochanda. However, after reading some of the comments on here, and how they have been treating their customers, along with being bombarded with Crafters Companion, I have now lost confidence, and any interest I ever had.

RozMinis
13-03-2016, 06:55 PM
It seems as though Hochanda is becoming the launch pad for Crafter's Companion, just as C & C are for Stephanie Weightman. Not something I am happy about as it will mean that we get less of the more interesting small companies.

Roz

Victoria
13-03-2016, 07:02 PM
I'm finding it rather disappointing too. I think CC have some lovely products, but it does seem that they're swamping the channel. As a matter of fact, I've recorded about half the previous amount of shows in the last week or so, which tells me that I'm not finding Hochanda as appealing as before.

Clairea
15-03-2016, 03:49 AM
They seem to be on every other hour or two hours in a row I know they had take over launch week but seems take over completely as for the demos starting to bug me when they are getting constantly interrupted by presenters selling just like create and craft. Sara is trying to intrpoduce card giveaways as well. Might as well be c&c channel3 but with poor sound and dodgy camera work

Lioness
16-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Well I have received a second apology regarding late delivery. It seems that CC are still catching up on the back log of orders awaiting processing. Orders placed on or before the 8th March will be dispatched before this weekend. Orders placed after the 8th March will be dispatched by next Wednesday at the very latest.

helena
16-03-2016, 05:57 PM
Where's my free gifts? That's what I want to know! Disappointing. We all got taken in with the temptation of getting free gifts, phone calls later, promises from CS. "I'll put it in the post" blah blah NOTHING!! Cost of my phone calls probably paid for half a dozen free b****y pens!!

RozMinis
16-03-2016, 07:49 PM
I find it hard to believe that neither CC nor Hochanda could be so naïve as to not realise that folks would take them up on their free month and free gifts in droves. Surely common sense would have told them. Still perhaps all they saw were £ signs and nothing else.

Roz

Jacksmissis
17-03-2016, 07:17 AM
I think it goes back to what Deefy said last week Roz, that something big and bad happened that took everyone by surprise - and we'll never know what it was, but having said that I would have thought that these companies have a contingency plan for if there is a disaster?............its all very strange and IMO been done in extreme hurry.

Glingle
17-03-2016, 09:27 AM
Hmm, DPD delivered my stamp and die set earlier in the week and were supposed to deliver a parcel yesterday but I had an appointment, so I postponed it until Friday as I had another appointment first thing today. Mum's coming today so I wanted to discreetly add stuff to my stash rather than it arriving whilst she was here! Typically Mum is now coming on Fridaybut hey ho. I got in from my appointment this morning and had just sat down with a cuppa (autocorrect changed that to cupcake - if only!) when Nigel from DPD knocked on the door. No emails warning he was coming and it's not the stuff that's coming tomorrow as they write on it the changed delivery and this didn't have that. Anyone else had things turning up without emails first, or am I just special?! My Neenah cardstock had the free butterfly stamp in with it.

Deefersmum
17-03-2016, 09:50 AM
I find it hard to believe that neither CC nor Hochanda could be so naïve as to not realise that folks would take them up on their free month and free gifts in droves. Surely common sense would have told them. Still perhaps all they saw were £ signs and nothing else.

Roz

Perhaps it's not just £ signs? Desperation?

RozMinis
18-03-2016, 07:48 PM
Could very well be Deefy. Well it is going to take more than a few freebies for me to part with my brass. Not that I have much of it left after what I have spent at Dot's shop. Last day tomorrow, then my credit/debit cards can rest easy, well until I have a nosey around the Sew & So website that is. ;)

Roz

Mangakitty
19-03-2016, 04:00 PM
I have now finally received all of my small orders from hochanda (mostly delivered by 2 'nigels' i didn't realise it was such a popular name)
I also received the free sheena stamp and a hessian folder and 3 spectrum noir pens so I am stunned and pretty pleased.

debo
19-03-2016, 04:01 PM
Isn't the problem with the free gift offer CC's fault, rather than Hochanda's? If CC are fulfilling the orders (well, gradually) then surely it's CC's responsibility to include the free gift, not down to Hochanda?

PurplePenny
19-03-2016, 09:13 PM
I've had both my CC orders (but only one free gift). However, the non-CC items that I ordered on the day between the two CC orders hasn't come! I emailed them and they replied very quickly that they'd checked and it was with DPD for delievry on Monday.

My my, what a coincidence: I email and suddenly there it is already with DPD just waiting to go to their depot. The cheques in the post and all that.....