PDA

View Full Version : Verity Rose One Day Special

Deefersmum
14-03-2016, 06:38 AM
So to those who complained about C&C cancelling their orders for Verity Rose, we now know where the stock is. Me thinks it was all down to SD.

Jacksmissis
14-03-2016, 07:06 AM
Seems odd Deefy. And yet she can only sell 'em to a person once so folk who had their orders cancelled might just go *** won't bother now. Like you said last week, I think something very big has gone on thats made all this happen - and we'll never know what it was, none of our business really anyway, but its all unsettling for all members of the team who will have had to go whether they wanted to or not. Hope it all calms down and they all feel at ease. Not sure what this Verity Rose is - was way when it was probably advertised. Is it another range of dies?

Deefersmum
14-03-2016, 07:19 AM
I didn't watch it on C&C or Hochanda but saw it properly on Hixxysoft (they send me an email). It's a papercraft range of characters with stamps and dies.

I have a feeling that this (leaving C&C) was in SD mind for some time. Over a period of several months, new CC items have been almost immediately available on the likes of Hixxysoft so I think she made sure she had other outlets before jumping (but she insists it is for 'their customers').

Someone mentioned on Facebook over the weekend that CC have bought or are going to buy some shares in Hochanda so watch this space!

Jacksmissis
14-03-2016, 07:42 AM
Oh my life!! (shares !), good heavens Deefy, that will mean an awful lot of influence over the programmes.

Deefersmum
14-03-2016, 08:26 AM
I wish Sheena and Debbie would come back to C&C. I imagine it was a bit difficult for Debbie because they were her work colleagues.

I did watch a little bit of Sheena the other day and to be honest, I didn't think it was any different to C&C with slightly dodgy camera work.

Samsfriendjean
14-03-2016, 08:56 AM
I didn't watch it on C&C or Hochanda but saw it properly on Hixxysoft (they send me an email). It's a papercraft range of characters with stamps and dies.

I have a feeling that this (leaving C&C) was in SD mind for some time. Over a period of several months, new CC items have been almost immediately available on the likes of Hixxysoft so I think she made sure she had other outlets before jumping (but she insists it is for 'their customers').

Someone mentioned on Facebook over the weekend that CC have bought or are going to buy some shares in Hochanda so watch this space!

Oh, please not!!! I like Hochanda, much prefer it now to C & C, but am SO FED UP of it turning into the CC Show!!!!

Shelley
14-03-2016, 10:03 AM
I wish Sheena and Debbie would come back to C&C. I imagine it was a bit difficult for Debbie because they were her work colleagues.

I did watch a little bit of Sheena the other day and to be honest, I didn't think it was any different to C&C with slightly dodgy camera work.

Regarding Sheena. When I tuned in to C&C a couple of weeks ago, Sheena was on with Andy Love, and the conversation I heard was something like Andy asking Sheena if she was part of the Crafters Companion team, and Sheena jokingly replied, "No they wont have me". So something happened lightening fast, as the next time I saw Sheena she was part of the CC team on Hochanda!

Jacksmissis
14-03-2016, 10:22 AM
Its all very strange peeps!! I thought Debs and Sheena were independant but with a connection through CC but I suppose if they tie all the shows in together its better for them in a way. Havent heard CC mention HD lately with regards to the kits that HD manufactured for them, maybe they dont do it anymore? Not that it matters 'cos I've enough HD kits to last my lifetime!

Deefersmum
14-03-2016, 10:33 AM
Its all very strange peeps!! I thought Debs and Sheena were independant but with a connection through CC but I suppose if they tie all the shows in together its better for them in a way. Havent heard CC mention HD lately with regards to the kits that HD manufactured for them, maybe they dont do it anymore? Not that it matters 'cos I've enough HD kits to last my lifetime!

I wonder if they are sort of tied in by the fact that the CDs/DVDs for Debbie and Sheena seem to be produced by CC? Likewise the stamps, Spectrums, Aquatints etc that Sheena uses.

Glingle
14-03-2016, 11:36 AM
I'm assuming that CC make Sheena's stamps and dies for her, but when Sheena was selling the aquablend pencils the other week she said that she'd chosen to demo them as she really believed in the product and implied that she doesn't work for CC.

Shepherdess
14-03-2016, 01:39 PM
I was tempted to ask cc for a freebie set of the Verity Rose kits as my daughter is called Verity, being an unusual name do you think they'd oblige?

Jacksmissis
14-03-2016, 08:15 PM
I was tempted to ask cc for a freebie set of the Verity Rose kits as my daughter is called Verity, being an unusual name do you think they'd oblige?

In a word flower?.....................No lol!!

Shepherdess
15-03-2016, 12:49 PM
In a word flower?.....................No lol!!

Hee hee, that's what I thought too. If I feel brave enough I might ask them on Facebook just for a laugh and because I could do with some entertainment, if I do I'll let you know what they say.