PDA

View Full Version : One Day Special ... from Leonie

PinkPig
17-04-2016, 08:47 AM
Leonie is launching her own one day special on Monday at 8. Any ideas what it will be?

Glingle
17-04-2016, 09:13 AM
I think she mentioned doing some stamps earlier this year.

pyjama princess
17-04-2016, 10:34 AM
There's a full page advert for this in Papercraft Essentials this month(issue 132).
'Leonie is also launching in April 2016, her very own varied product range which focus's on her speciality- papercrafting- and includes essentials such as, stamps, stencils & masking, checkout the full product range at www.hochanda.com (http://www.hochanda.com) and catch up on her launch shows online.'

The images are very small and make it almost impossible to make out what they are. The masks and stencils are named- family, adore, Create, Love.
Using 2 magnifying lens the stamps appear to be:
Tangled Tails, Doodle Drops, Branching Out, Arrow to the Art, Feathery Flourish and Inky Notes.
They're quite small stamps with differing number of stamps in each pack - between 10 and 14. They look more like icons and I think they could be used for making backgrounds.

PinkPig
17-04-2016, 11:02 AM
Just read her twitter and blog page and I gather she is working with CC.

sam
17-04-2016, 11:10 AM

Oh dear, that doesn't sound good.

Glingle
17-04-2016, 03:50 PM
Hopefully this link works
http://us11.campaign-archive2.com/?u=dbb4c1a53c7b8572cb7e9f6ca&id=387d791b0b&e=ca2fb2513b

Stitch
17-04-2016, 04:22 PM
Leonie is launching her own one day special on Monday at 8. Any ideas what it will be?

I have just received an email from Hochanda with details. Leonie's designs look very artistic and current. Today I visited the opening of Phill Martin's new shop in Shefffield where Leonie was demonstrating Phill's designs. She is a very talented lady and fun was had by all. She has my best wishes for success in her range which naturally we did not see. Phill's launch was brilliant too. They are good friends and it was a pleasure to watch them both working.

Stitch

Stitch
17-04-2016, 04:25 PM

I have just received an email from Hochanda with details. Leonie's designs look very artistic and current. Today I visited the opening of Phill Martin's new shop in Shefffield where Leonie was demonstrating Phill's designs. She is a very talented lady and fun was had by all. She has my best wishes for success in her range which naturally we did not see. Phill's launch was brilliant too. They are good friends and it was a pleasure to watch them both working.

Stitch

Deefersmum
17-04-2016, 04:28 PM

Isn't everyone (unfortunately).

Jacksmissis
17-04-2016, 04:34 PM
Thanks Glingle, it worked perfectly!

Thats nice Stitch, does he not have the other shop anymore? Think it was down Leicester way but not sure. I only ask because there's a big difference in distance - he wont be able to flit from one to the other easily. If he hasnt moved properly he's maybe got someone to run it for him?

Jacksmissis
17-04-2016, 04:37 PM
My thoughts too Deefy! I actually wondered (in all seriousness0 if she was going to have her own TV station/programme - don't think theres many crafts left she will have to bring into the "fold" do you? lol!

JanTheNan
17-04-2016, 05:06 PM
I think Phill has branched out and his sister is the manager of the new shop.

Stitch
17-04-2016, 05:38 PM
Thanks Glingle, it worked perfectly!

Thats nice Stitch, does he not have the other shop anymore? Think it was down Leicester way but not sure. I only ask because there's a big difference in distance - he wont be able to flit from one to the other easily. If he hasnt moved properly he's maybe got someone to run it for him?

Phill's other shop is in Nottingham and remains open. His sister, Karen, is running the Sheffield shop - a pretty little shop in a busy location with a room for workshops too.

Stitch

Jacksmissis
17-04-2016, 08:02 PM
Oh thanks ladies, might pop in the new one then when I get to Sheffield