PDA

View Full Version : 3rd May

Deefersmum
20-04-2016, 01:32 PM
Hochanda have posted on Facebook that they will be back on Freeview on 3rd May.

I still won't be ordering because their system doesn't like my browser and I am not giving card details over the phone. Most of the items are either the same price or cheaper elsewhere anyway.

notmorecraft
20-04-2016, 05:31 PM
I've stopped ordering as both C&C and Hochanda more expensive, but sometimes I do like watching it.

Jacksmissis
20-04-2016, 06:30 PM
They won't be getting any orders from me either Deefy - same rigmarole as yourself, plus the complete cock-up with what did'nt arrive. We were all so excited when we heard about the channel.................ah well!

PurplePenny
20-04-2016, 07:20 PM
I still won't be ordering because their system doesn't like my browser.

I've ordered using Firefox and Opera. Opera seems to be quite heavily based on Chrome these days, so I would think that Chrome would work too.

Jacksmissis
20-04-2016, 09:17 PM
I'm on Firefox PP and it wouldn't let me - thats when Adal said it was only (his words) "geared up" to accept IE and Chrome on online orders.

PurplePenny
20-04-2016, 10:27 PM
What happens when you try to order?

Jacksmissis
21-04-2016, 06:57 AM
All was ok to log in and put stuff in your basket, then when you went to checkout it comes up with :

Ooops!

Sorry, there appears to be an issue with your browser.
Please try a different browser, making sure you are not using an 'incognito' tab.

For further enquiries please contact the Service Centre on customer.service@hochanda.com quoting your order number.

Really frustrating, anyway it doesnt matter to me now because I wont be ordering from them again. Such a shame. Can't be just me and Deefy who are affected, must be hundreds. And also, when you ring theres no "ringing out" tone - just silence followed by staff member answering. And everyone I have spoken to down there has been foreign whicih makes me think the people are actually abroad.

Deefersmum
21-04-2016, 09:14 AM
I've ordered using Firefox and Opera. Opera seems to be quite heavily based on Chrome these days, so I would think that Chrome would work too.

I have only ordered from them once before, that was using Firefox and everything was OK (although slow delivery - £3.95 for some A6 stamps!). It was only when I tried to order a couple of weeks ago that I had the problem.

RozMinis
21-04-2016, 07:39 PM
Somebody has already received those Crafters Companion thingies, while mine are still being processed. Now that is not fair in my eyes, so watch it Hochanda, I won't be buying again if you don't keep to a level playing field.

Roz