PDA

View Full Version : Sara Davies new addition......

Deefersmum
26-04-2016, 01:04 PM
Didn't know where to put this but being that Hochanda is basically CC I thought I would post it here! Apparently she is expecting again.

PinkPig
26-04-2016, 01:38 PM
Congratulations to Sara and her husband.

sam
26-04-2016, 03:58 PM
Ahhh, that is good news - she'll be on maternity leave!

lovepaperstroking2
26-04-2016, 04:13 PM
I was channel hopping last week and watched her show for a few minutes and thought to myself she looked like she was expecting again.

RozMinis
26-04-2016, 06:59 PM
Excellent news. A bit of peace and quite without her overhype selling. :)

Roz

notmorecraft
26-04-2016, 08:51 PM
Great, how long did she take off last time?

Victoria
26-04-2016, 09:48 PM
Lovely news for her. Love her or not, you can't help admiring her drive and energy.

ChelseaGirl
26-04-2016, 10:29 PM
Many congratulations to Sara and family. How lovely, a new baby joining the family.

I wish her well, hope she has a good pregnancy and enjoys this special time.

Mangakitty
30-04-2016, 01:19 PM
Ahhh, that is good news - she'll be on maternity leave! Lol exactly what my first thought was.

Jacksmissis
30-04-2016, 03:26 PM
Aww that lovely, I adore babies - human or furry and I sincerely hope all goes well. Can't help wondering though just how much she misses of her little boy growing up with being away so much - and with a new little one as well its going to be very tough, unless others can take over day to day running of the business she's going to miss such alot. Many of us have HAD to work when our kiddies were little and although it hasnt done any of mine any harm I do envy mums who don't have that problem.,

Deefersmum
30-04-2016, 07:28 PM
Ahhh, that is good news - she'll be on maternity leave!

I shouldn't get too excited. I watched the launch of Debbie Shore's Applique dies and I think she has turned into a Sara Davies clone as well as Fiona etc.

Jacksmissis
01-05-2016, 07:40 AM
Know what you mean Deefy! Do you remember when Ellis Ward was on IW and she used to take newbies "under her wing" omg, terrible! Wonder if she 'did' Sara ???? I find Debbie harder to watch now than she's ever been. I havent seen Fiona for a while but must say I prefer her style & delivery to Louisa who used to come on. Can't understand why they think talking faster and louder will make folk want to buy? Most of us find it a turn-off.

Deefersmum
01-05-2016, 02:48 PM
Know what you mean Deefy! Do you remember when Ellis Ward was on IW and she used to take newbies "under her wing" omg, terrible! Wonder if she 'did' Sara ???? I find Debbie harder to watch now than she's ever been. I havent seen Fiona for a while but must say I prefer her style & delivery to Louisa who used to come on. Can't understand why they think talking faster and louder will make folk want to buy? Most of us find it a turn-off.

It's the bouncing up and down on tippy toes that gets me.......

RozMinis
01-05-2016, 07:02 PM
Haven't been able to watch Debbie Shore for ages. She wasn't too bad as a presenter, but since then she has gone way OTT. Don't actually like her hit and miss style of machine sewing either.

Dunno what it is with this shouting presentation. It certainly doesn't work for me, quite the opposite effect in fact, I turn off.

Roz