PDA

View Full Version : June 2016 ATC Swap - Theme

pyjama princess
28-05-2016, 04:27 PM
One for you to think 'outside the box' this month if you want to, the theme is............'Go Wild!'
Can't wait to see what some of you will come up with LOL!
If anyone wants to join our lovely little group just post in this thread or pm me and I'll be in touch with my address.
Here's the instructions which are posted at the top of the ATC section:

'ATCs must be of the size 2 1/2" x 3 1/2", 6cm x 9 cm or 64mm x 89mm (playing card size) and they are only swapped never sold.
The interpretation of the theme is completely down to you – so you can never be wrong LOL!
Every month I will start a thread with the theme for that month and we make 2 ATCs each. The ATC’s are to be received by me by the 27th of each month. I will only hold up the swap if you PM me to let me know yours are in the post and may arrive after the 27th. Please remember to enclose a self-addressed envelope with a large letter stamp on it (either first or second class).
On the back of the ATCs please write:
The title of the ATCs – most people like to name their ATCs
Your forum name (you can include your real name if you want to)
The month and year of the swap
And also ‘Craft Telly ATC Swap’ as I belong to 2 other swaps and it will help me to identify which swap they’re from.
Once I’ve done the swap I’ll start a thread (a new one for each month) called (Month/year) ATC Swap - Thanks and Photos. Please post your thanks in this thread with the names of who you received ATCs from and also post a photo of the ATCs. If you are having difficulties posting a photo let me know as I will have a photo of everyone's received ATCs and can post it for you. We have a brand new section in The Studio especially for the ATC swaps
I think I’ve covered everything but please PM me if you have any questions.'

And finally - have fun everyone!

Victoria
28-05-2016, 06:25 PM
I'll join. Nothing springs to mind at the moment, so this theme will call for some head scratching!

EssexAnne
28-05-2016, 07:32 PM
Will join you Victoria in the swap and the " head scratching!"

pyjama princess
30-05-2016, 07:40 PM
There's been over 40 views to this thread - wouldn't it be great if we had a quarter of that number joining in the swap.
Please don't stress too much over the theme. Go Wild could be wild animals, wild scenery or you could 'go wild' with your crafting and do something very unusual for you such as distressing your ATC or using alcohol inks.

Victoria
30-05-2016, 08:57 PM
It would be great if more people joined. You could then use some of your stash and also not feel guilty about buying more!! The ATCs are great fun, and as PP said above, anything goes really.

Glingle
02-06-2016, 01:41 PM
I'm in and am joining in the head scratching!

pyjama princess
02-06-2016, 05:31 PM
Perhaps I ought to change the theme to 'head scratching' LOL!

EssexAnne
02-06-2016, 06:58 PM
Ha Ha ! :confused:

Mitzi
02-06-2016, 08:54 PM
Mine will be in the post some time tomorrow. Was just waiting for the previous swap to arrive so I could re-use the sleeves.

/smug mode

pyjama princess
03-06-2016, 09:14 AM
WOW! Well done Mitzi! Will look forward to receiving them.

pyjama princess
04-06-2016, 02:48 PM
They've arrived Mitzi. Really beautiful again. Mitzi's chosen the 'outside the box' thinking for this theme.

Julie
11-06-2016, 04:11 PM
Oops forgot to say I am in.

They caught yesterday's evening post.

pyjama princess
11-06-2016, 06:42 PM
And they arrived today Julie - thanks for joining in this month.

pyjama princess
15-06-2016, 07:30 PM
Victoria you're Go Wild ATCs arrived today- perfect for the theme.

pyjama princess
29-06-2016, 08:16 PM
Glingle's ATCs arrived today. The swap is done and all photos taken and loading on the PC. But there was no way I was walking to the post box in the rain we've had today so they'll go tomorrow (in-between the showers).