PDA

View Full Version : Lennie go for it girl

spurs
02-07-2016, 09:16 PM
Just wanted to say how much I enjoy watching Leonie. She is always happy and really enjoys herself. She is so relaxed in front of the camera and does seem to forget that she's on the telly, which is great as she actually says what she thinks and not just what she is paid to say by her bosses. I personally love her style of presenting and hope she never turns into one of those presenters who show little enthusiasm for the products.

Victoria
02-07-2016, 10:37 PM
Fair enough, we're all entitled to our opinion! I think your comment "does seem to forget that she's on the telly" is spot on, and for me, that's her big problem. She doesn't seem to realise that some of us actually want to learn more about the products, and that we expect a presenter to behave in a professional manner. You can be professional and also be informative and entertaining. I like enthusiasm, but there's enthusiasm and there's gibberish.

For the record (again), I think Leonie's a very talented crafter and I applaud her for launching her own range.

Craftysusan
03-07-2016, 04:18 PM
It's lovely to see Leonie having her own range of products as she has brought a fresh perspective to dies and stamps. I learned a lot from Leonie when she did her stamping class on C&C a few years ago.

RozMinis
03-07-2016, 07:28 PM
I am with you there Victoria. I am afraid I have to turn her off on a regular basis as I really cannot cope with her silly giggling.

Roz

lynnieb
03-07-2016, 08:58 PM
I adore Leonie. I've met her a few times and she is just as nice in real life. Her own products are beautiful, and I think she makes you feel like she is talking just to you.

Victoria
03-07-2016, 10:44 PM
She is nice, she's a talented crafter. I quite agree.

Talking to me??! Don't think so. The only peeps who talk to me like that are 5 year olds in school.

I won't tell you what my girls say when she comes on, I'd probably get banned!!!

RozMinis
04-07-2016, 08:31 PM
She is nice, she's a talented crafter. I quite agree.

Talking to me??! Don't think so. The only peeps who talk to me like that are 5 year olds in school.

I won't tell you what my girls say when she comes on, I'd probably get banned!!!

'Himself' is the same. She really gets up his nose, even with the mute on.

Roz

Mangakitty
13-07-2016, 06:47 PM
Nothing to see here.

sam
13-07-2016, 07:07 PM
Perhaps the best thing to do would have been to let this thread fizzle out like it had done 9 days ago.