PDA

View Full Version : artistry inks

happycrafter
08-07-2016, 08:37 AM
I saw these this morning on the clarity show and researched them online. They seem to come from India, has anyone tried them yet ? are they as good as the distress inks ? They do look very interesting. I just love to see Barbara stamping, it is such a rare treat now that the groovi has come out.

hugs from France,
Joanne :rapture:

Mitzi
08-07-2016, 03:18 PM
I like to see Barbara stamping, too - shame, I missed it. I haven't seen or heard of Artistry Inks so can't help you, sorry.

RozMinis
08-07-2016, 08:15 PM
If Barbara is using them, then I guess they must be good. I'm the opposite though, I love the Groovi plates, but have never been overwhelmed by her stamping. It really bugs me when I see animals, trees, etc stuck in mid air. There should always be some sort of shadow under them to anchor them to the ground. Trees look good if they have a few grass stalks. Not that Barbara is the only one, was watching Kay on Hochanda earlier today. She did put a shadow, but it was way too faint, so it still looked as though the deer were in mid air.

Roz

LorraineJ
11-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Are they the same thing as brusho inks, which are ink pigments that can be mixed with water and or bleach? I have seen some samples which look really vibrant. My daughter and I are doing a course tomorrow and if we have some decent results I will be posting pictures (You have been warned lol)

Fenpeper
11-07-2016, 07:17 PM
No, they're not a powder. They look just like a distress ink to me. xx