PDA

View Full Version : Grime Boss Wipes

Crafterjack
09-08-2016, 02:03 PM
Hope it's ok to post this here. I bought a pack of 30 Grime Boss wipes from Home Bargains for 99p at the weekend. I've never tried them before, but the Creative Expressions team seem to like them and I thought it was a very good price.

Jacqui x

Mitzi
09-08-2016, 03:39 PM
I would think it's fine to post it here. There's an "I've found a bargain" section but that might only be available to VIP members, I'm not sure.

Thanks for the heads-up.

RozMinis
09-08-2016, 06:59 PM
Hmm, haven't got a Home Bargains store near me. :( Definitely sounds a bargain though. I have a goodly stock of alcohol free baby wipes, very useful, but I think I am also addicted to the smell. ;)

Roz

PurplePenny
09-08-2016, 08:32 PM
Grime Boss wipes are brilliant - I keep the opened pack inside a ziplock bag to ensure that they don't dry out - I'm so fed up with finding that even though I've carefully closed a wet wipe packet the top wipes have still dried out. The one I am using also gets put inside a very small zip top bag which I push eth air out of before sealing the top. I've had one on the go for days and days. I've even got a used one out after a few weeks and it has still be moist enough to use.

Jacksmissis
10-08-2016, 07:22 AM
Thats a real bargain - I'm sure they were something in the range of £7 - £8 when they were on C&C or IW? I think Julia Watts swears by them.

sam
10-08-2016, 08:14 AM
Hope it's ok to post this here. I bought a pack of 30 Grime Boss wipes from Home Bargains for 99p at the weekend. I've never tried them before, but the Creative Expressions team seem to like them and I thought it was a very good price.

Jacqui x

Thanks for that Jacqui, are they in the general cleaning section with all of the other wipes?

Crafterjack
10-08-2016, 02:13 PM
They were at the start of the shop, with the special offers - y'know where the cheap chocs n biccies usually are. At least that's all I usually see lol

Jacqui

pyjama princess
13-08-2016, 02:48 PM
Thanks for that Jacqui, are they in the general cleaning section with all of the other wipes?

I've just been to Home Bargains and bought the last 2 packs of Grime Boss wipes. They have 2 different size packs - 30 or 10 wipes. They were in the DIY section on the top shelf and nearly missed them. Hubby was actually standing next to them and I only noticed them when I went up to him to say I couldn't find them and they were above his head!

sam
13-08-2016, 02:53 PM
I've got some as well. They had three different size packs at our local one, 60,30 and 10.

Dax
11-09-2016, 11:34 AM
I've just been to Home Bargains and bought the last 2 packs of Grime Boss wipes. They have 2 different size packs - 30 or 10 wipes. They were in the DIY section on the top shelf and nearly missed them. Hubby was actually standing next to them and I only noticed them when I went up to him to say I couldn't find them and they were above his head!

Thanks for the heads up Crafterjack.

They are back in Bridgend Home Bargains PP. Bought three packs of the 30's Friday. Two for me for crafting and one for hubby to keep in the car.