PDA

View Full Version : Another Watbo and C******** ornament

RozMinis
21-08-2016, 07:33 PM
This is the third in the snow series of Watbo's from Jane Greenoff. This one wasn't a kit, just a chart in the last issue of Itch to Stitch.

The elf owl is the September Just Cross Stitch ornament challenge. I didn't care for the original selection, far too much like the May ornament, except it didn't have Santa sat on the reindeer. Anyway I chose one of the three wildcards we are allowed to use. I will be using the remaining two for October and November.

I'm working on some goodies for the fluffit/woofit shop at the moment, needle-cases, biscornu's and pin cushions.

Roz

notmorecraft
22-08-2016, 06:44 AM
Beautiful as always, I love your owl x

Jacksmissis
22-08-2016, 06:50 AM
They're both gorgeous Roz, please please tell me you didnt make all those lickle teeny weeny pom poms too????????!!!!!!!!!!

Victoria
22-08-2016, 09:50 AM
I was also wondering about the pompoms!

jube
22-08-2016, 09:57 AM
They are both beautiful but I do love the owl.

RozMinis
22-08-2016, 06:46 PM
Thanks peeps. Er no I didn't make the teeny pom-poms, but watch this space as I have a multi pom-pom maker that makes up to 20 at a time, depending on size. They are from 1 cm upwards, and one can make a string of them.

The pom-pom maker was mentioned briefly on either TCC or Hochanda last week, think it was the latter, maybe Aly's Stitchy Fingers, but don't quote me on that. They mentioned that it would be in stock later this week. Well being nosy I had a hunt around t'Internet, discovered it was a lady somewhere in deepest Yorkshire who had invented the widget. Had a bit of a think as it wasn't exactly cheap, as in £14 something including postage, then decided it could probably save me money in the end, so I bought it.

Spent today with the old crochet hook making the centres for the African Flower granny hexies. Poor hook, it and my left hand were nearly in flames by the time I had finished. No idea how many I have done, but then I haven't the foggiest how many I will need, I just sort of carried on using up bits and bobs of double knitting yarn.

Roz