PDA

View Full Version : Andy Skinner

Mitzi
23-08-2016, 11:35 AM
On the Hochanda birthday TV trailer, Andy Skinner is mentioned as if he is going to be a guest (rather than just having his stamps / stencils on the show.) I think Kate Crane also said he would be on later in the year.

Anyone know when?

If / when you find out, please can you post to this thread to let me know, so I don't miss it?

TIA.

tocovya
23-08-2016, 12:21 PM
I think it is the bank holiday weekend he is on. Without Debbie Greenwood constantly butting in this time. I hope he is allowed to show us his techniques, i love the mans art

Mitzi
23-08-2016, 01:08 PM
I won't be able to watch much, if at all, over the weekend, so I need some advance warning of days and times so I can record it.

Deefersmum
23-08-2016, 01:17 PM
I won't be able to watch much, if at all, over the weekend, so I need some advance warning of days and times so I can record it.

Tuesday 30th at 8.00pm - Deco Art One Day Special. That's what is says on Hochanda's Facebook whatsit, but don't hold me to it in case they change the date/time. I suppose, if stocks last, it means he will be on through the next day as well?

Mitzi
23-08-2016, 05:02 PM
I would be very happy to receive updates on this thread if more info comes out or things change nearer the time.