PDA

View Full Version : DaliArt

Deefersmum
30-08-2016, 05:35 PM
DaliArt is going to be on Hochanda. I wonder if that means she will be on both Hochanda and The Craft Channel?

NeroWolfe
30-08-2016, 05:47 PM
Just did a quick search on TCC and no products found (assuming I've searched correctly). Is this the first time a Supplier has left TCC?

Deefersmum
30-08-2016, 06:31 PM
Just did a quick search on TCC and no products found (assuming I've searched correctly). Is this the first time a Supplier has left TCC?

I don't know, but I'm a bit surprised if she has jumped ship to Hochanda and is leaving TCC as she is (was) big buds with Dawn.

NeroWolfe
30-08-2016, 07:06 PM
Ahh that is strange. But can't imagine that suppliers can guest on more than one channel. Perhaps Hochanda are offering better terms? Although with the number of new Presenters on TCC they must be raking it in!

RozMinis
30-08-2016, 07:35 PM
Apparently three have left TCC. Andy Skinner has also joined Hochanda, maybe due to Debbie Greenwood not letting him get a word in edge ways on his first show. She did apologise, but still hasn't learned her lesson as she often bleats on about nothing.

Dunno who the other is, but apparently they have joined C & C. I am sure I do know, but it is lurking somewhere in the depths of my memory.

Roz

Deefersmum
31-08-2016, 06:11 AM
Ahh that is strange. But can't imagine that suppliers can guest on more than one channel. Perhaps Hochanda are offering better terms? Although with the number of new Presenters on TCC they must be raking it in!

They'd better be raking it in after 1st September with the bill for Freeview! I think I'm right in saying that they will only be on Freeview HD? Could that be right (I don't have Freeview)? Someone on Facebook was complaining because she thought she'd be able to watch and she can't.

sam
31-08-2016, 07:17 AM
Dali must have improved lately. I last watched her in the early days of The Craft Channel and her cards than seemed very, erm..... amateur.

RozMinis
31-08-2016, 06:43 PM
One has to have a modern telly that has Freeview HD, which ours has, but we still cannot receive the channel. I do have Freesat, which has all three channels, or even four if you count C & C Extra. Apparently one can buy a Freeview HD box for about £15, but why should one have to do that if one already has Freeview?

Can't say her samples did much for me either Sam. To each their own I guess.

Roz

PinkPig
31-08-2016, 07:45 PM
Glad the other half likes sport so we have Sky and I can watch them all but I do watch them on my iPad as well as you can take screen shots to help you remember stuff.

RozMinis
01-09-2016, 07:42 PM
We like sport, but refuse to pay for it, especially as there are so many adverts. It is bad enough during the horse racing on C4, but at least we don't pay for the ads on there. Before anybody tells me I pay for it when I buy goods, can I just say that cars, whatever the breed, are not high on my shopping list!

Roz

ChelseaGirl
03-09-2016, 04:39 PM
DaliArt is going to be on Hochanda. I wonder if that means she will be on both Hochanda and The Craft Channel?

I was absent mindly watching the tv this morning and saw an add for shows by Dali and then suddenly realised she was on Hochanda. I think it said she had teamed up with someone (was it a colouring pen supplier?).

Must be the place to be as I get the impression she seems quite shrewd.

RozMinis
03-09-2016, 06:41 PM
I was absent mindly watching the tv this morning and saw an add for shows by Dali and then suddenly realised she was on Hochanda. I think it said she had teamed up with someone (was it a colouring pen supplier?).

Must be the place to be as I get the impression she seems quite shrewd.

Does that mean we are going to be bombarded with yet another set of 'must have' pens then?

Roz

Jacksmissis
04-09-2016, 06:57 AM
Sorry peeps, wrong thread!

ChelseaGirl
06-09-2016, 03:18 PM
Shes on now with a one day special. Seems to be doing well on there.