PDA

View Full Version : Hochander contact email

lizcake
05-09-2016, 07:12 PM
I heard on radio 5 last week about this site, www.ceoemail.com so have just put "Hochanda" into the search and it can up with this email as a Director jamie_martin@btinternet.com Now I don't know if this is correct, or if any of you ladies know any better, but you might like to check out the site and see what you think

Jacksmissis
06-09-2016, 12:09 PM
Can't see why its not kosher lizcake, I have heard of that site before and i think it was through Martin Lewis' MoneySavingExpert site, thanks for the reminder!!

RozMinis
06-09-2016, 06:46 PM
I have just read somewhere or other that Jamie Martin is the CEO for Hochanda. I know somebody on Hochanda's Facebook page was asking if anybody knew as she/he had been told it wasn't company policy to give out email address. Dunno why as Mike Hancox isn't afraid of folks contacting him. Granted there havve been a number of times my posts with his email has been deleted, but I get around that by sending a PM to whoever needs it.

Roz

PurplePenny
07-09-2016, 10:51 AM
Jamie Martin was at Ally Pally in April and Leonie pointed him out/introduced him to all the people around her table. He seemed quite approachable then, but being approachable at a public event and being approachable over problems are two very different things! :D