PDA

View Full Version : Anyone want some doggie stamps?

Deefersmum
07-10-2016, 11:14 AM
I was given these stamps as a free gift with an order I placed, but they are not my 'thing'.

They are free to anyone who wants them

tricia
07-10-2016, 09:21 PM
Oh how cute.

Jacksmissis
07-10-2016, 10:38 PM
Aww Deefy, how kind - they're lovely! Just picked my Milly up from the kennels bless her - wonder if Roz would be able to use them for her fluffit and woofit projects?

Deefersmum
08-10-2016, 07:20 AM
Aww Deefy, how kind - they're lovely! Just picked my Milly up from the kennels bless her - wonder if Roz would be able to use them for her fluffit and woofit projects?

Has she gone AWOL again? Roz that is, not Milly.....

Jacksmissis
08-10-2016, 09:19 AM
Don't think so - has she not been around Deefy?

Deefersmum
08-10-2016, 10:47 AM
Don't think so - has she not been around Deefy?

Not as much recently.

Little Jan
08-10-2016, 04:29 PM
Thought I saw a post from Rox yesterday

RozMinis
08-10-2016, 07:47 PM
I am here honest I am, I just didn't want to appear greedy, so decided to let others have a chance first. If nobody else wants 'em, then I will give them a good home. I don't have as much as I would like for woofy people, even the prick and stitch appear to be mainly fluffits.

I'll send you a pm with my address chuck.

Roz

Deefersmum
09-10-2016, 07:43 AM
I am here honest I am, I just didn't want to appear greedy, so decided to let others have a chance first. If nobody else wants 'em, then I will give them a good home. I don't have as much as I would like for woofy people, even the prick and stitch appear to be mainly fluffits.

I'll send you a pm with my address chuck.

Roz

I'll pop them in the post for you Roz. It may take a couple of days because our post is collected once a day at 9.00 in the morning.

Jacksmissis
09-10-2016, 09:15 AM
Thought you'd be able to use them Roz - and they are cute!

RozMinis
09-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Ta muchly Deefy. Our local post box is the same, not that I would normally trust it (or any of the others for that matter) with anything worthwhile. Local idiots have been known to firebomb any postbox that is left to its own devices overnight, hence why I tend to either go to the post office, or use a post box that I know will be emptied within an hour or so.

Roz