PDA

View Full Version : Catherine Huntley craft blog

maisie*daisy
16-07-2008, 08:29 PM
http://blogs.qvcuk.com/catherine_huntley_craft/

hope your all going to join and nominate crafter of the month :)

Phree
16-07-2008, 10:35 PM
...........hope your all going to join and nominate crafter of the month :)

Now I wonder if they would accept a nomination for Glenda - I would nominate her for the fab demo's she does on Create and Craft and the fact she persauded them to LET her do them all on her own without any interferring presenter stopping her from explaining properly the technique she wanted to show - in specific the Glimmer with Glenda and the Stampbord Sensations shos.......... hmmmmm wonder if I should post a comment to that effect ...... my bet is it would not get past comment moderation and I would prolly be blacklisted from ever posting again :D :D :D

Jeanette
17-07-2008, 06:36 AM
Poor Catherine, what is it with the hair? Surely she has a better picture than that!!!!

Wellington
17-07-2008, 07:42 AM
Poor Catherine, what is it with the hair? Surely she has a better picture than that!!!!

I hardly recognised her!

Rentochops
17-07-2008, 08:01 AM
I think you are mistaken here, this is for a competition for us not the professionals, you have to send in one of your projects with instructions, Glenda would have to enter herself LOL

Flowerpot
17-07-2008, 11:43 AM

:eek: she looks barbara streisand in that pic...well to me she does, lol

Dips
17-07-2008, 11:50 AM
I think you are mistaken here, this is for a competition for us not the professionals, you have to send in one of your projects with instructions, Glenda would have to enter herself LOL

I think you're right there, ROC, and as we have so many talented peeps on here, I hope that they will put themselves forward!

LorraineJ
17-07-2008, 05:11 PM
Not me, I only craft with my forum friends :)