PDA

View Full Version : October 2016 ATC Swap - Thanks and Photos

pyjama princess
03-11-2016, 06:57 PM
The swap has been done and envelopes put in the post box. Mitzi made an extra ATC for both swaps so you may be the lucky one to have 3 ATCs in their envelope.

Mitzi
04-11-2016, 03:11 PM
The swap has been done and envelopes put in the post box. Mitzi made an extra ATC for both swaps so you may be the lucky one to have 3 ATCs in their envelope.

I hope they've arrived today - can't wait!

For September's ATCs, I used a 6x6" sheet of decorative paper as my background. I love the way you get four ATCs and an Inchie out of a 6x6" sheet, it seems so perfect. I've never made Inchies; perhaps we should try it?
October, I made the background myself on a sheet of card that was around A5 size; again, I got four ATCs from it, plus some strips left over. I like to keep one for myself so sent the other three.

pyjama princess
04-11-2016, 04:36 PM
I hope they've arrived today - can't wait!

Sorry Mitzi - you'll be disappointed I'm afraid. Our post box is emptied 'not before 9 am'. And I put them in the box around 6 pm Thursday evening. I think the box was probably emptied this morning (Friday) so the earliest they'll arrive is Saturday.

Mitzi
04-11-2016, 05:33 PM
Boo!

Our postbox near the house is a morning collection (officially 9.30 but usually later, I think) but there are still a couple of evening ones in town.

Thinking about it, I probably only put 2nd class postage in anyway. D'oh!

Mitzi
05-11-2016, 12:18 PM
They have just arrived, yay! Afraid I'm just going out so will comment properly tomorrow.

Little Jan
05-11-2016, 02:47 PM
Mine arrived today as well with a 2nd class stamp well done Royal Mail
Will try post pictures later, if not today then tomorrow

pyjama princess
06-11-2016, 01:31 PM
My Orange and Black ATCs both turned out to be Halloween inspired!

Boo! from Mitzi. I'm not sure what he is but he's very scary LOL!
Pumpkin Dance from Victoria. Brilliant Victoria and I love the pumpkin ribbon.

Thank you both - they are great ATCs and fit the theme perfectly.

Mitzi
06-11-2016, 05:01 PM
It's a L'il Grumpie. I think they are sold as digi stamps now, but when I bought them it was unmounted rubber only, and shipping from USA.

Victoria
07-11-2016, 04:23 PM
Here are the 2 October ATCs.

'Halloween' by Fuschia.
'Scary Cat' by Pyjama Princess with moving eyeballs!

Thank you both.

Little Jan
07-11-2016, 06:08 PM
I did not join the october swap
but Pamela was kind enough to send me one of Mitzi's extra ones
I uploaded a group picture to photopucket but when I tried to up loads Mitzi's on it own
photobucket crashed
so you will have to see it in the September Atc's section sowwie

Mitzi
07-11-2016, 09:44 PM
My scary pumpkin ATCs this month are 'Pumpkin Dance' by Victoria and 'Halloween' by Fuchsia. They are both great; thank you, ladies!

http://smg.photobucket.com/component/Download-File?file=%2Falbums%2F0803%2Fmitzi%2FOctATCs.jpg