PDA

View Full Version : November 2016 ATC Swap - Thanks and Photos

pyjama princess
15-12-2016, 09:27 PM
So November's ATCs should be well on the way to you all now but probably caught up in the Christmas post.

Just in case you've missed my other post in the theme thread:

My hubby has been seriously ill recently having had one operation on 25th November. He was home for 12 days but things weren't going well and I had to ring 999 on Monday. He had a second operation late on Monday evening and we were warned there was a high risk he may not come through it. Thankfully he did and he's now recovering in Intensive Care. The surgical team have since told us that he was so ill they're surprised he didn't die over the weekend. They also told us that when they opened him up they expected to find that his kidneys would be in a poor condition and they'd be unable to save them but there was nothing wrong with them. He's making good progress but I think they'll keep him in the ICU for sometime yet.

We don't have a swap in December but I need to decide whether to have a break from the swap. I've given up my job so as to have time with him. Once I know roughly when he's coming home I'll decide what to do about the swap.

Little Jan
15-12-2016, 10:18 PM
My ATC's arrived today I will post pictures tomorrow
Hope your husband makes a speedy recovery

EssexAnne
15-12-2016, 10:22 PM
Atc's have arrived today thank you. I have to take pictures of them and 3 other items and will post in relevant threads in the next day or so.
Hoping hubby is on the mend soon PP, thinking of you both. Remember to have some "me " time and try do a "rota" for visiting times . You will both benefit from having a break from visiting everyday. Take care. X

EssexAnne
21-12-2016, 10:26 PM
6478 My ATC are from Fuschia, a glittery stag, and from Little Jan, a Christmas bauble .
Thank you very much ladies. Have a lovely Christmas and Thank you to PP for doing the swap. Hope you are ok and Hubby is on the mend.

Little Jan
22-12-2016, 12:17 PM
Love the stag how was it done Fuchara
I never have much luck with glitter
Unless I want it all over the house in my hair and on the dog
Then I am a perfectionist lol

Fuchara
27-12-2016, 06:04 PM
Thank you to Victoria and Pamela for my wonderful ATCs I will get pics put on ASAP.

Little Jan used craftartist 2 to print the stag then used 2 sizes of glue pen to glitter it.

Victoria
01-01-2017, 08:31 PM
Many thanks to Essex Anne (die-cut poinsettia on a stamped background) and Little Jan (die-cut Rudolph on an embossed background) for their lovely November ATCs.

pyjama princess
28-01-2017, 04:51 PM
I'm so sorry I haven't posted my thanks for the November swap. So thanks to Fuchara for her glittery stag and Anne for her very pretty poinsetta:

pyjama princess
28-01-2017, 04:53 PM
Thank you to Victoria and Pamela for my wonderful ATCs I will get pics put on ASAP.............

And this is a photo of the ATCs Fuchara received - 1st one is from me and second from Victoria.