PDA

View Full Version : Guess who's bringing the one day special?

helena
21-12-2016, 07:12 PM
Fiona AGAIN!!! Good grief, does she ever go home? Pity, Hochanda needs to have a think. Its giving the game away just how many fingers Crafters Companion have got in so many pies by bringing the same person on each time to demonstrate them.

Fenpeper
21-12-2016, 08:38 PM
That's a complete switch off for me, I don't really watch any CC shows to be honest, the only thing of theirs that appeal to me are their colouring pencils which I do like, but only the original ones they brought, not the 'improved' ie 'lets make you spend some more money on something you don't really need' ones!

RozMinis
22-12-2016, 07:00 PM
Hardly watch any of the craft channels anymore as I find they are just reinventing the wheel. As you say Fenpeper they keep bringing out 'new' and 'improved' to try and make us part with our money. Well it isn't working with me, nor are the sales.

What I can't understand is that with three craft channels on the go, why they are all so flippin boring? Even my beloved prick and stitch is boring - why? Because it isn't Stitching Cards or Form-A-Lines that's why. Mush as I love knitting and stitching shows, they too are boring the pants off me. Watching somebody stitch or knit, unless one is actually learning how to do it, is a lot like watching paint dry - yup, even Jane Greenoff.

Think I have definitely become a grumpy old bag.

Roz

Deefersmum
23-12-2016, 06:41 AM
I haven't bought anything in the sales on the telly, but did buy some stamps direct from Julia Watts because they were dirt cheap compared to others. I also bought three Sizzix dies from Country View yesterday - two Emily Atherton and the deer by Pete Hughes for £11.00. If anyone is interested they have his Santa for £5.99.