PDA

View Full Version : So glad I'm not alone............

Deefersmum
22-01-2017, 12:04 PM
As mentioned before I have had a problem with CC dies.

I was reading the Joanna Sheen forum earlier and under the thread "What do you think I should do" and subsequent posts it would appear that others do as well.

The lady who started the thread is returning her dies and I wish I'd done the same (to another supplier). Apparently you can if they are not fit for purpose.

Jacksmissis
22-01-2017, 01:22 PM
ooh what a shame. but it makes you feel better knowing that its not just yourself. Wonder if that's why there's a lot of sellers got them in their sales?

jeanfan
22-01-2017, 02:18 PM
CC dies are the only ones I've ever had a problem with,my local craft shop says they get a lot returned.

Little Jan
22-01-2017, 03:34 PM
I had trouble with a lot of them
Normally my little bug cuts anything but the cc ones take four or five passes
Yet the dies from China cut like a knife through butter
If I had not got them in the clearance sale they would have gone back
Give cc their due I did get a £5 voucher due to the late and not fully for filled order, with a non minimum spend
Can't use it till February though I will use it towards more centura pearl card as I have a wedding order coming up

lovepaperstroking2
22-01-2017, 03:42 PM
I had problems with some of their dies some time ago.When I complained I was told it was me and no one else had a problem.But when I read other forums there was a lot more than me having problems with them.

RozMinis
22-01-2017, 06:46 PM
Luckily I only have a couple of small dies that appear to cut ok. I didn't get the chance to try out the gingerbread die I bought via Hochanda, maybe I ought to.

Roz

Craftysusan
22-01-2017, 10:25 PM
I'll give them a miss then. Thanks for the info, although to be honest I haven't seen many I fancy in their range.

Deefersmum
23-01-2017, 06:36 AM
Luckily I only have a couple of small dies that appear to cut ok. I didn't get the chance to try out the gingerbread die I bought via Hochanda, maybe I ought to.

Roz

I have some of their dies I haven't tried out yet because I just can't stand the battle to get them to cut!

Jacksmissis
23-01-2017, 06:55 AM
I've not got any of theirs but theres many times I've been tempted but because I know folk have had trouble I've resisted.