PDA

View Full Version : Wonderful video of Sara Davies......

Deefersmum
01-02-2017, 04:51 PM
belting down the motorway to Hochanda whilst talking and looking into a camera held by someone in the passenger seat with her new son in the back! :twitch:

bdreish
01-02-2017, 05:16 PM
Hope the police see it and charge her with dangerous driving and endangering the life of her baby - stupid woman thinks she's a law unto herself.

Sue
01-02-2017, 05:36 PM
I just watched it. She's not concentrating on driving at all, only has one hand on the wheel (waving the other one around as she talks about what she's going to be doing on Hochanda, and looking at the camera. It's really appalling. Her mind is simply not on the road and driving.

Little Jan
01-02-2017, 05:37 PM
That's terrible it only takes a second of non consentration on the road to veer into the next lane or not notice in time someone in front has slammed their brakes on
Shame on you ms Davies
Where is this video

Sue
01-02-2017, 05:44 PM
It's on Hochanda's Facebook page.

Little Jan
01-02-2017, 06:51 PM
Thanks
I don't have facebook

Deefersmum
01-02-2017, 06:57 PM
Thanks
I don't have facebook

Just cllick on the link, click not now for signing in or joining Facebook and scroll down to her vid

https://en-gb.facebook.com/Hochanda/

(https://en-gb.facebook.com/Hochanda/)

Sue
01-02-2017, 07:01 PM
It's been taken off the page.

Deefersmum
01-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Don't bother - it appears to have been removed!

RozMinis
01-02-2017, 07:43 PM
Ha I wonder why! It was a bliddy hooligan like her that caused the accident where I just about lost the use of my thumb. About all it is these days is a balancing pole.

Roz

Little Jan
01-02-2017, 08:01 PM
Wondered why I could not find it
Maybe someone mentioned it to her

pyjama princess
01-02-2017, 08:57 PM
I read it a few hours ago and almost everyone who commented said she shouldn't be videoing when driving. Even people who said they loved everything she did told her it wasn't a good idea.

PinkPig
01-02-2017, 09:45 PM
She has posted videos whilst driving before - the one I saw I think her sister was with her.

sam
02-02-2017, 05:20 AM
I read it a few hours ago and almost everyone who commented said she shouldn't be videoing when driving. Even people who said they loved everything she didn't told her it wasn't a good idea.

She shouldn't need telling. Disregard of the safety of others (and herself), just to get her face on screen just about sums up everything about her.

Deefersmum
02-02-2017, 07:39 AM
She has posted videos whilst driving before - the one I saw I think her sister was with her.

I missed that one.

In this vid she was not only belting along, talking into the camera and waving her hands around, chatting with the person in the back and checking out the baby, but she was also pushing her sunglasses up and down on her head and complaining about the bright sunlight! It only takes a second to cause an awful accident which takes innocents. Stupid woman!

Sue
02-02-2017, 10:38 AM
This kind of thing is exactly why I worry about the safety of my husband and our adult daughter when they're driving. They are both excellent drivers but it's the other people on the road that put them in danger. :mad3: All the people who are addicted to their mobile phones and can't leave them alone and people like Sara who don't give their driving and the road all their attention.

RozMinis
02-02-2017, 07:08 PM
She shouldn't need telling. Disregard of the safety of others (and herself), just to get her face on screen just about sums up everything about her.

She is a stupid gormless bitch. Sorry if that sounds nasty, but having been involved in two accidents where the other driver wasn't paying due care and attention, I think I have the right to say it as I feel. No doubt had she caused an accident then PC Plod would have been on her side as the paper work would have been too much of an effort for him. I speak from experience there too.

Roz

Victoria
02-02-2017, 09:07 PM
I think that's a rather strong description Roz. Yes gormless in this context but b......?? That does sound nasty to me.

RozMinis
03-02-2017, 07:55 PM
I think that's a rather strong description Roz. Yes gormless in this context but b......?? That does sound nasty to me.

Probably is Victoria, but at the moment I am in quite a lot of pain due to an idiot like her. So my feelings are somewhat highly coloured.

Roz

Deefersmum
04-02-2017, 06:51 AM
Probably is Victoria, but at the moment I am in quite a lot of pain due to an idiot like her. So my feelings are somewhat highly coloured.

Roz

Strong words perhaps, but as you have experienced a traumatic event caused by an idiot I'll let you off.

I wonder if there are any police officers who follow Hochanda on Facebook?

Little Jan
04-02-2017, 08:32 AM
Good job my son in law never saw it
People should be very careful what they post on social media
I know a police officer who caught a villain they had been searching for for months
The idiot put a post on Facebook of him showing off in pub out of his local district
Boy did he get a shock when the police showed up he did not realise the police from another area could be sent to arrest him lol