Deefersmum
03-02-2017, 05:38 PM
Is on tonight at 8.00pm and tomorrow. :clap2:

Sue
03-02-2017, 09:28 PM
Never heard of him.

sam
03-02-2017, 09:36 PM
I noticed that he was back too. I did wonder what had happened to him as Katie has always done the sizzix shows for hochanda (I think).

Jilly
03-02-2017, 11:29 PM
Lovely calm chap to watch

Deefersmum
04-02-2017, 06:25 AM
I noticed that he was back too. I did wonder what had happened to him as Katie has always done the sizzix shows for hochanda (I think).

I think Katie is on again in a few days. Perhaps they just asked Pete to do the Tim Holtz 'stuff?

Add on: Forgot to say - I didn't enjoy the show at all and turned over.

NeroWolfe
04-02-2017, 09:10 AM
The ODS sold out by 9am. I wonder why they don't get some more stock on Advanced orders (as there is obviously a demand.) Or is that a ploy to sell the sets individually.

Odds on they wheel Phill Martin in early tonight at 7pm for his ODS....

juzzab
04-02-2017, 10:51 AM
I think Katie is on again in a few days. Perhaps they just asked Pete to do the Tim Holtz 'stuff?

Add on: Forgot to say - I didn't enjoy the show at all and turned over.

Katie is away this weekend somewhere... (she did mention where, but mind wandered at the important part :bolt: ) think it's something for Sizzix tho'. She said she was at the German trade show last weekend & this other 'memory error' place this weekend :tinfoil3:

Sue
04-02-2017, 11:46 AM
Well, as I said earlier on this thread, I'd never heard of him, but just happened to switch on Hochanda today and he was on. The contrast in style between him and Katie is extreme. Even though I don't own any type of die-cutting machine, the show is interesting enough for me to continue watching, whereas I turn off when Katie is on. She takes boring to the next level, (to paraphrase Alex's favourite sentence about taking your crafting to the next level).

Deefersmum
04-02-2017, 01:09 PM
The ODS sold out by 9am. I wonder why they don't get some more stock on Advanced orders (as there is obviously a demand.) Or is that a ploy to sell the sets individually.

Odds on they wheel Phill Martin in early tonight at 7pm for his ODS....

I wouldn't buy them from the show anyway. The dies are usually much cheaper from Cuttingedge. I bought the wild rabbit die for £13.99 including post - on Hochanda it was £16.99 plus £2+ post. They usually have the dies in quite quickly after the 'exclusive' deals on the telly.

helena
04-02-2017, 09:00 PM
Pete's style is very calm and certainly encourages us to buy. Pure professional. Really like him. Very unusual accent. Where's he from? Yes Katie has a different style, more tense but Pete seemed more confident and enjoyed experimenting. Have seen him on other channels and at some shows so I knew he was good. Is he coming back?

Julie
04-02-2017, 09:19 PM
I enjoyed watching him. As for his accent I thought I detected a slight Scottish lilt but he said his Grandad was Welsh so I am probably barking up the wrong tree.

Chalet School Fan
04-02-2017, 09:54 PM
I've chatted to him at demo events - really helpful answering questions about the Big Shot and Sizzix products as well as having interesting ways of using die cuts. Avery nice man and a skilled artist and crafter.