PDA

View Full Version : Bet you can't wait for this peeps!

Jacksmissis
15-02-2017, 06:30 PM
Here you go folks......................Sara D has been on a "VT" this afternoon..............and apparently next week its a whole year since they came to Hochy...........so...................next week, they're starting a WHOLE WEEK of SPECIAL shows and 1st Birthday offers - soooooooo

Altogether now - Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday Bank Manager, Happy Birthday to you

Deefersmum
15-02-2017, 06:32 PM
Go and wash your mouth/computer out JM..........

Jacksmissis
15-02-2017, 06:38 PM
Can't fit my computer into my mouth Deefy...........take it you won't be watching any of them then ?? !!! lol!

RozMinis
15-02-2017, 06:39 PM
I will be riveted to the telly - NOT! I wonder if 'himself' would notice if I slug it in the bin? We haven't even got the Antiques Road Trip on next week either. :(

Roz

Deefersmum
15-02-2017, 06:41 PM
Can't fit my computer into my mouth Deefy...........take it you won't be watching any of them then ?? !!! lol!

Jeez no! They would literally have to rivet me to the chair..................

Little Jan
15-02-2017, 08:49 PM
I've have set both sky boxes to record so I can watch it on repeat all day and night
Might cure my insomnia lol

sam
16-02-2017, 06:26 AM
All we need is for C&C to announce a Tattered Lace week and thats it, no crafting telly on my tv for a whole week!

(It's not as though I can ever find anything to watch on C&C anyway).

clumsycrafter
16-02-2017, 07:02 AM
Oh, I will be washing my hair so will miss it.

Jacksmissis
16-02-2017, 07:41 AM
I'll try and get all the shows times & days so none of you miss any of it............there's going to be a free gift with orders and special prices..........you'd better all be joining Hochy freedom club with spending soooo much money)

Mangakitty
16-02-2017, 12:20 PM
Saw the promo earlier and never has someone managed to appear so smug and unlikeable as SD, does no-one ever dare tell her how fake she comes across on tv or does she just ignore any advice? I realise that she has built an 'empire' and is minted and kudos to her for that but surely there are more than just us put off by her fake/smug/ hard sell?

jube
16-02-2017, 03:09 PM
Please Sam don't give C&C any ideas, they might say due to customer demand.

Jacksmissis
16-02-2017, 05:52 PM
Jeez, there's no suiting some - there's me thinking you'd all be falling over yourselves, having a week of sarnies and flasks of tea & frozen dinners and raiding the kidz money boxes for extra Wonga.................

Fenpeper
16-02-2017, 07:09 PM
I've have set both sky boxes to record so I can watch it on repeat all day and night
Might cure my insomnia lol

Not if Sara and Fiona are on shouting all day! x

RozMinis
16-02-2017, 07:19 PM
Jeez, there's no suiting some - there's me thinking you'd all be falling over yourselves, having a week of sarnies and flasks of tea & frozen dinners and raiding the kidz money boxes for extra Wonga.................

Aw bless you JM. But as I no mnunny, well not in my purse (honest have a look-see, says she waving it in front of her laptop) I won't be buying nuffin. Credit/Debit card well hidden, so I won't be tempted. Not that I will be watching anyway, after nearly two days of stitching those net curtains, 'the box' is insisting I devote my time entirely to it. ;)

Roz

EssexAnne
20-02-2017, 07:42 AM
All we need is for C&C to announce a Tattered Lace week and thats it, no crafting telly on my tv for a whole week!

Ok.ok. who opened their big mouth?!? We've now got TL anniversary week full of new ideas!
Thanks a lot!! Need to find some paint to watch drying now!

sam
20-02-2017, 08:50 AM
:tape::sorry::banplease:

Little Jan
20-02-2017, 09:21 AM

Ok.ok. who opened their big mouth?!? We've now got TL anniversary week full of new ideas!
Thanks a lot!! Need to find some paint to watch drying now!

I'd rather pluck the hairs off my legs and ditch the razor
Ouch Ouch

Deefersmum
20-02-2017, 12:29 PM
:tape::sorry::banplease:

:rant::laser::ban::nono::der:

Julie
20-02-2017, 12:31 PM
[/QUOTE]
Need to find some paint to watch drying now![/QUOTE]

Could be preferable to watching Sparkle Pens dry, day in day out !

Jacksmissis
20-02-2017, 12:38 PM
Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lot - what you like ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fenpeper
20-02-2017, 12:45 PM
Need to find some paint to watch drying now![/QUOTE]

Could be preferable to watching Sparkle Pens dry, day in day out ![/QUOTE]

I actually quite like watching sparkle pens dry.......:whistle:

EssexAnne
20-02-2017, 02:10 PM
ksmissis;353470]Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you lot - what you like ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

A teeeensy weeeeeeeeeeensy bit barmy perhaps????? Only speaking for myself obviously..... couldn't possibly comment on the others! :noidea:

RozMinis
20-02-2017, 07:21 PM
I reckon you are all bonkers, but then it takes one to know one, so me also bonkers. :cheer2::couch2::tongue3::peep:

Roz

Fenpeper
21-02-2017, 04:20 PM
Bonkers and proud! xx

RozMinis
21-02-2017, 07:03 PM
Bonkers and proud! xx

Yeah, I with you there lass. Tiz to be hoped that American lady doesn't read most of our posts, she would definitely wonder if we are all nuts this side of 'the pond'. ;)

Roz