PDA

View Full Version : Becky Seddon Designs

NeroWolfe
17-02-2017, 05:15 PM
Another ex-Craft Channel designer comes to Hochanda..... There's only Dawn Wheeler left to come.

Becky Seddon Designs is a new and exciting brand, designed by Becky Seddon herself. With her love and passion for design innovation, Becky strives to bring you something new and exciting with each new range released. Her wealth of experience in the craft industry is applied to the design of the stamps, stencils, MDF, dies and paper craft items available in her range.

https://www.hochanda.com/ProductsListing-Brand/180/Becky-Seddon-Designs

Did Dawn Bibby, Leonie and Becky all work together at QVC in the dim and distant past?

Deefersmum
17-02-2017, 05:46 PM
Wonder if she will take the card with the veiled reference to Adorable Scorable with her?

sam
17-02-2017, 06:33 PM
Oh my word, why are Hochanda having all of TCC cast offs? Becky brings nothing new and exciting, she just brings Hunkydory copies! One Hunkydory is enough!

RozMinis
17-02-2017, 06:53 PM
Quite agree Sam, definitely something I can live without. Not that I would pay their prices/postage anyway. As for their customer services, well one hit and two misses just don't do it for me. At least when I have had a problem with C & C it has always been sorted out to my satisfaction. Just hoping it is going to happen with the 10 rolls of DS tape. They left the warehouse, then vanished. A very nice lady from C & C, can't remember her name, read my PM on their Facebook page and has reordered them for me, and apparently refunded my postage. Not sure if the latter is to my account, or to my credit card though.

Roz