PDA

View Full Version : I'm lovin it!

linnick
28-02-2017, 07:16 PM
I've never really bothered with Hochanda but have watched quite a few shows over the last few days due to lack of mojo. I've really enjoyed it. The lady on the Chocolate Baroch (!) shows is lovely. Lots of tips for me as a novice stamper. Also enjoyed Chloe - bit fussy for me but gave me a few ideas including doing a cascade of butterflies to use up those hunkydory butterfly sheets (bought 12 a4 sheets with about 50 on a sheet so taking ages to use up) I will definitely be watching more of this channel as C&C just seems to be all Tatty Lace and brother scan & cut. Love Matt & Dave as presenters -so calm
Happycrafting
Lin

Jacksmissis
28-02-2017, 07:44 PM
Oh that's nice linnick - I don't get to watch much tv crafting and I'm fed up to the back teeth with C&C so watch Hochy for preference when I do - never thought I'd ever say that, but after a shaky start with transmission and sometimes even now orders going awol they are 100% improved.!!. Been inundated with emails from C&C for the last couple of weeks, they must be desperate for custom at the mo - there's hardly anyone left. And as you say, its just TL and HD in the main on C&C. They (Hochy) have some lovely presenters, my fave's are Charlie, Younis, Alex and Matt.

RozMinis
28-02-2017, 08:08 PM
Lesley is definitely a lovely lady. When she was on The Craft Channel she would always respond to posts from peeps. Even when I said I wasn't keen on what she was doing she took the trouble to reply nicely. I love the stamps she brings, had to sit on my hands many times, especially in the case of the rose with the writing on the background. Miffed now that I didn't buy it. Thought I already had at least two roses, though not with the background, after sorting through my rubber stamps over the past few days, and I mean all of 'em, I find I don't even have one, let alone two.

I might have to go and have a hunt on various websites to see if I can find something suitable. After the problems I have had with Hochanda, I wouldn't buy from them, way too expensive as well. Just had a look on t'Internet, can't find the stamp I had in mind, but I have found another one, soooo although I shouldn't, I might very well invest in it.

Roz

sam
28-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Matt is great.

bdreish
01-03-2017, 01:28 PM
I love the stamps she brings, had to sit on my hands many times, especially in the case of the rose with the writing on the background. Miffed now that I didn't buy it. Thought I already had at least two roses, though not with the background, after sorting through my rubber stamps over the past few days, and I mean all of 'em, I find I don't even have one, let alone two.

I might have to go and have a hunt on various websites to see if I can find something suitable. After the problems I have had with Hochanda, I wouldn't buy from them, way too expensive as well. Just had a look on t'Internet, can't find the stamp I had in mind, but I have found another one, soooo although I shouldn't, I might very well invest in it.

Roz

I bought a stamp like that from WH Smiths about 5 years ago Roz. If I remember right it cost about £9 but it is quite a big stamp.

Chris

RozMinis
01-03-2017, 08:45 PM
I bought a stamp like that from WH Smiths about 5 years ago Roz. If I remember right it cost about £9 but it is quite a big stamp.

Chris

The stamp I thought I liked was part of a set, when I had a proper look I decided I didn't like it. Anywhoo, I ended up buying the Rose Net, or maybe it is Rose Mesh, one or t'other anyroadup. Had to cough up for postage, but it is not something I will be repeating for some considerable time.

Thought I had bought two Debbie Shore EPP fabric dies from CC, but the order didn't go through, so found all three of them on eBay. I also had free postage, plus topcashback and Nectar points. Granted the latter two only amount to a few pence, but these few pence do mount up during the year.

Roz

linnick
03-03-2017, 09:53 PM
How funny was Leonie on the 7pm show. I don't usually like her silliness but today she was spot on. Cheered me up no end. I was toying with the idea of buying the stamp sets but they sold out before I got around to trying to place an order. Alex said they would get into trouble. I hope not as it was great banter. It's my new favourite channel. When I put TV on I always go to c&c but not anymore
Happy crafting
Lin