PDA

View Full Version : Problem Ordering

richyrails
30-03-2017, 01:04 PM
Has anyone else found it difficult to order off the Hochanda website. Tried using google chrome and Microsoft browser but just kept getting sent back to the beginning. Have posted on there facebook page but no reply.

PinkPig
30-03-2017, 02:24 PM
I think there is a very quick 'leave in your basket ' policy of a very few minutes and I can't use the search engine properly as it takes ages to input each letter into the box so when I have ordered I have done it using the replay or TV schedule where you can see the products on a show and click on one for it to go in your basket.

Lioness
30-03-2017, 05:03 PM
I have same problems with the search box.

Ordering seems fine but I have today, so it could be a temporary techie issue

Jacksmissis
30-03-2017, 06:15 PM
Not tried to order today richy sorry! It infuriates me does that blessed box but I thought it was just me. They must be losing an awful lot of orders.

richyrails
30-03-2017, 07:27 PM
They eventually came back telling me to clear cookies and do various computery hocus pokus things. So I just went on crafters companion website and ordered the items, turned out to be cheaper with free P & P.

PurplePenny
30-03-2017, 08:52 PM
They eventually came back telling me to clear cookies

That's become the web equivalent of turning it off and on again :smile3: It annoys me that support people happily tell people to clear cookies without explaining that you only need to clear the cookies for that one site and that blanket clearing all of them can mess things up on other sites.

Julie
30-03-2017, 08:56 PM
It's the finding of items I struggle with rather than the actual ordering. It's all a bit flakey when using an IPad.

pyjama princess
30-03-2017, 09:54 PM
Charlie has just said that things can only be left in baskets for 7 minutes.

richyrails
30-03-2017, 11:06 PM
My items were immediate purchase but it just kept sending me back to the beginning again after logging me out. I see a number of people have had the same issue. I would like to think that Hochanda has got things under control but looks like they have bit off more than they can chew. Cannot understand that a channel going for UK domination can have such a poor web site and blurry TV channel. Crafting telly seems to be such a fragile business model I just do not understand how they can launch themselves into such an abyss without a care to the world. Rant over lol. Hixxy soft always seems to have a better deal.

Jacksmissis
31-03-2017, 11:01 AM
It's the finding of items I struggle with rather than the actual ordering. It's all a bit flakey when using an IPad.

Same on a pc Julie, the search facility is appalling.